Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Servers :: The Gravity Bong -- 2fort
The Gravity Bong-2008 << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 2 3 [4]
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
TheAntiHick
Wed Jan 14 2009, 10:56AM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Class: Soldier/Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

But...but...I *AM* a self loving stat whore...

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!!! *cries*

[ Edited Wed Jan 14 2009, 10:57AM ]
LouieLungfish
Sun Jan 25 2009, 08:58PM

Steam Alias: Louie the Lovable Lungfish
Class: Medic
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Oh man, I play with you guys cause you're all a buncha tools.

{|:D

Wit
Mon Jan 26 2009, 02:37AM

Steam Alias: jgrey
Class: Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Huh, so I started playing on the server in something like May of 2008 (maybe a little later), before Cyrus left (I honestly to this day have no idea what the details are on that. It's not important to me that I know, and, at the time, I wasn't really familiar with many people on the server), before most of the current admin staff were even admins (incidentally, it's good to have to have you back, Cyrus. I enjoy having you around =). Like several other individuals, I originally chose GB for the low ping. I'd had good experience searching around and eventually finding a server to call home with Enemy Territory (ET), and hoped for a similar experience with TF2. Indeed, I found that in the Gravity Bong. Truthfully, I found in ET was that part of what made the server I chose continue to thrive was that it was a rotation server, and, after a while, I began to lose interest in TF2, and the GB for that reason in particular. I love the rotation server and will play on it over 2fort 90% of the time (a few maps I'm not a fan of not withstanding). Now, having moved, I find that my ping, instead of being sub 50, is often over 100, but, so long as I can manage to play, I’ll be around.

Thanks for the fun you have all brought to my life and I’ll see ya all around.

Go to page  1 2 3 [4]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0594 sec, 0.0120 of that for queries. DB queries: 39. Memory Usage: 2,496kB