Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: The Lounge
The typical 'What do you do for a living?!' post. << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 [2] 3 ... 16 17 18
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
Joker71005
Mon Jul 14 2008, 12:03PM

Steam Alias: Joker71005
Class: Soldier
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Well, my majors don't really have anything to do with anything technical or sciences lol, but I'm an English (concentration in Writing) and a Philosophy Major, undergrad. Will probably get my M.A. in English at the University of Louisville. No clue what to do after graduation; thought about teaching, but not so keen on the idea anymore.

Moto
Mon Jul 14 2008, 03:07PM

Steam Alias: MOTO
Class: SOLDER
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I graduated from columbia with nickatnite in december. Currently. Working at a small production company called friesframe productions. I'm one of their video editors and their media tech guy. Anyone in Chicago?

Sir Osis
Mon Jul 14 2008, 05:24PM

Steam Alias: Sir Osis of Liver
Class: Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Chicago is one of my adopted home towns. Everyone I know lives North Side and scrounges around the punk clubs. I just got back from a couple shows at Reggie's this month past. Good times. I don't remember any of it.

TheAntiHick
Fri Jul 18 2008, 01:00AM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Class: Soldier/Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Wow do I feel like a totally lame, lazy ass loser lmfao.

College dropout turned cosmetology school graduate here (totally typical, right?).

I do hair under the table to get by, after recently being fired from comcast. Paying for gas and weed with insurance money until I get the initiative to do something with myself.

Which will happen, eventually.
And if it doesn't....well, my parents have money...and they are getting old...(I'm really not a bad person...that's a joke, kinda)

(sigh...now you all see why I have so much free time....)

So silent....neurosurgeon huh? You realize of course my new goal in life is to claim you as mah sugah-daddy, right?

NickatNite
Fri Jul 18 2008, 01:39PM

Steam Alias: STEAM_0:0:16367506
Class: all?
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Moto wrote ...

I graduated from columbia with nickatnite in december. Currently. Working at a small production company called friesframe productions. I'm one of their video editors and their media tech guy. Anyone in Chicago?

That's right, Moto and I totally ruled the Chicago south loop while we were there - and our apartment was PIMP! Unlike him, I don't have a sweet job right now doing what I want but I'm moving to Los Angeles in 5 weeks to take a final screenwriting class and look for a job/internship. Oh yeah, you can check me out in the Dark Knight too

silent
Fri Jul 18 2008, 02:12PM

Steam Alias: silent
Class: Spy
Liked 11 times in 3 posts

Indeed indeed Hick-if it all works out...

If it does though, I'm fine with being your "sugah-daddy" haha.

And Nick, sounds like you're moving forward though, so good luck with moving/job hunting!

TheAntiHick
Fri Jul 18 2008, 08:34PM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Class: Soldier/Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Oh, I have complete faith in you. I've already planned everything out in my head.

When you finish school in 20 years or whatever, we're totally getting married and I'm gonna be the dutiful housewife, throwing dinner parties for all your business associates and being a PTA momdaddy for our 4 children. We'll have 1 dog and 2 cats, and everyday I'll be waiting at the door for you to get home from work, with a freshly packed bowl and a bj.

Sigh....did I just take this too far?
I'm prolly freaking people out now.

Sir Osis
Fri Jul 18 2008, 10:49PM

Steam Alias: Sir Osis of Liver
Class: Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

My ex-girlfriend is in cosmetology school right now. She just got engaged to some dude who's in it with her. The guy just has to be gay. I won't accept it if he's not. I'm still in love with her too.

Sage
Fri Jul 18 2008, 10:57PM

Steam Alias:
Class:
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Hick - that's why the "Don't ask, Don't tell" clause failed.

silent
Sat Jul 19 2008, 12:51AM

Steam Alias: silent
Class: Spy
Liked 11 times in 3 posts

Oh dear...

Um, no comment?

Go to page  1 [2] 3 ... 16 17 18  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0877 sec, 0.0197 of that for queries. DB queries: 71. Memory Usage: 2,666kB