Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: The Lounge
The typical 'What do you do for a living?!' post. << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 2 3 ... 15 [16] 17 18
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
Mama
Thu Aug 16 2012, 09:32PM

Steam Alias: Mama
Class: Pyro
Liked 38 times in 25 posts

khamir-ubitch wrote ...

Ubu wrote ...

I was in IT for 15 years, went from a printer tech to a field engineer. Loved it. I am now in my 5th year of trying to teach mathematics to sixth graders... I am another old one. Let's just say I was in the Army, at Ft. Benning, when the first MTV broadcast came on.

From IT to Teaching. Talk about out the frying pan, into the fire! Finally some people that I won't have to chase off my lawn! (I was around 5yrs old when that broadcast went out in 1981).

We can all sit in our rocking chairs together... I was about 8 when that broadcast went out. I remember it. Watched it with my big brother who was about 13. Gods we were young.

Skyhawk
Thu Aug 16 2012, 10:05PM

Steam Alias: Skyhawk
Class: Medic
Liked 113 times in 63 posts

so hotness fight, Nina Blackwood or Martha Quinn?

EraserBOT
Mon Dec 31 2012, 01:14PM

Steam Alias: Eraser BOT
Class: Pyro
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I am an Operation Manager for a Motorcoach Dealership. I am also involved in developing a new JD Edwards interface in our industry. Hope to deploy the first quarter in 2014. I have been around the motorcoach industry for 30+ years beginning with Greyhound.

khamir-ubitch
Thu Apr 04 2013, 09:08AM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Liked 253 times in 114 posts

EraserBOT wrote ...

I am an Operation Manager for a Motorcoach Dealership. I am also involved in developing a new JD Edwards interface in our industry. Hope to deploy the first quarter in 2014. I have been around the motorcoach industry for 30+ years beginning with Greyhound.

Interesting. What exactly do you do? I love hearing about unique jobs.

TacosdeTripa
Wed May 01 2013, 01:35AM

Steam Alias: Tacos de Tripa
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I wake up at 7 am to go to University Of Texas at Arlington, I go to work as an insurance salesman at 10:30 and then go to my night job delivering pizza (shift manager now too) for shit ass Pizza Hut. I used to to cry myself to sleep but now i just play tf2.

khamir-ubitch
Wed May 01 2013, 05:19AM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Liked 253 times in 114 posts

TacosdeTripa wrote ...

I wake up at 7 am to go to University Of Texas at Arlington, I go to work as an insurance salesman at 10:30 and then go to my night job delivering pizza (shift manager now too) for shit ass Pizza Hut. I used to to cry myself to sleep but now i just play tf2.

Another Texan, Sweet.

No interesting pizza delivery stories involving "Extra sausage" or "working out a payment alternative other than money"?? heheh

DrakeMegrim
Wed May 01 2013, 06:36AM

Steam Alias: WD!!! Drake
Class: Demoman
Liked 113 times in 74 posts

Busy dude.

TacosdeTripa
Wed May 01 2013, 10:39AM

Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I have a regular customer that i play smash brow with in exchange for either a discount or a extra tip. Il take pics for proof.

lexicalpedant
Wed May 01 2013, 12:32PM

Steam Alias: lexicalpedant
Class: Demoman
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

TacosdeTripa wrote ...

I have a regular customer that i play smash brow with in exchange for either a discount or a extra tip. Il take pics for proof.

Totally challenging my next delivery dude to FIFA.

TacosdeTripa
Wed May 01 2013, 01:18PM

Liked 0 times in 0 posts

lexicalpedant wrote ...

TacosdeTripa wrote ...

Totally challenging my next delivery dude to FIFA.

An extra dollar per goal as Chelsea or Dortmund and I would be make an extra dollar.

[ Edited Wed May 01 2013, 01:19PM ]
Go to page  1 2 3 ... 15 [16] 17 18  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0883 sec, 0.0198 of that for queries. DB queries: 71. Memory Usage: 2,667kB