Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: Entertainment
The Dark Knight Reactions **Warning - Possible Spoilers** << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 [2]
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
Tripleg
Tue Jul 22 2008, 03:04AM

Steam Alias: STEAM_0:1:5726397
Class: everything
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

the movie was perfect to be honest. Any one who knows anything about batman knows this is how batman is protrayed in the comics and i was behind heath ledger from the start about the joker casting. And he lived up to it and more so much better then jack nicholson's too bad he died but at least he went out with one of his best works ever he played the joker like the joker should be played but overall the movie rocked cant wait for batman Gotham Knight to come out !

Joker71005
Tue Jul 22 2008, 08:56AM

Steam Alias: Joker71005
Class: Soldier
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

What was that reaction about Anti-Hick?

TheAntiHick
Tue Jul 22 2008, 10:39AM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Class: Soldier/Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

That was my reaction to the total, almost overwhelming awesomeness of the movie.

I walked out feeling like someone had been beating my brain with a hammer for over 2 hours. In a good way.

Helix
Tue Jul 22 2008, 11:01AM

Steam Alias: [BONG] Helix
Class: Soldier
Liked 55 times in 29 posts

TheAntiHick wrote ...

I walked out feeling like someone had been beating my brain with a hammer for over 2 hours. In a good way.

haha such a good quote in regards to the movie.

Mama
Sat Nov 15 2008, 05:03PM

Steam Alias: Mama
Class: Pyro
Liked 38 times in 25 posts

Holy hell, finally watched this last night and.... wow. Heath Ledger made such a fantastically psychopathic Joker that I was speechless.

Papa had issues with the fact that Joker and Batman both seemed to have "sprung fully fledged as if from Zeus's forehead" however. Geek.

Go to page  1 [2]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0782 sec, 0.0139 of that for queries. DB queries: 49. Memory Usage: 2,543kB