Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: User Content
In light of Raftman's server... an new and improved game menu! << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  [1] 2
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
Wit
Sun Oct 11 2009, 12:20AM

Steam Alias: jgrey
Class: Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

In order to help integrate Raftman's server with the Bong crowd, I've updated my Gravity Bong game menu. gamemenu.zip As with the previous version, it automatically uses reserved slots (for all those who qualify). I've included both an in-game and out-of-game picture for reference.

If you download it, note that it needs to be placed in your team fortress 2/tf/resource folder (just create it if you don't have it).

gamemenu.zip
It's basically just a stock menu with some extra links. Again, if you download it, note that it needs to be placed in your team fortress 2/tf/resource folder (just create it if you don't have it). If you have any problems getting it work, just post here or message me and we'll figure it out.

__pimpalio__
Sun Oct 11 2009, 12:22AM

Steam Alias: Pimpalio
Class: Soldier
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

If I were to install this, would I need to delete the old one first?

Wit
Sun Oct 11 2009, 12:37AM

Liked 0 times in 0 posts

No, but when you copy/paste you should overwrite (or replace) the old one in the process. Alternatively, you can delete the old one then put this one in. Either way should work, just so long as you only have one "gamemenu.res" in your resource folder.

Ah, I also forgot to mention I removed the "developer's commentary" and "bug report" links because I don't know anyone that uses them and they were just taking up space.

[ Edited Sun Oct 11 2009, 12:40AM ]
Wit
Sun Oct 11 2009, 12:40AM

Liked 0 times in 0 posts

double post =/

[ Edited Sun Oct 11 2009, 12:41AM ]
Raftman
Sun Oct 11 2009, 01:02AM

Steam Alias: trademarkhero
Class: Medic
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Wit's custom menu's are made of pure win. May I ask where you got the custom background from though?

CssSnake6
Sun Oct 11 2009, 01:04AM

Steam Alias:
Class:
Liked times in posts

here you go wit. I think you've earned this.

[ Edited Sun Oct 11 2009, 01:04AM ]
Wit
Sun Oct 11 2009, 02:12AM

Liked 0 times in 0 posts

The first background is stock after one of the recent updates that created the blue team background to match the red team one. The second image is from in-game on the Circus of Values where I just took a screenshot while spectating on the server. Actually, I'd like to go back to a custom background, but I haven't gotten around to fixing it after one of the updates changed the part of the way TF2 loads the backgrounds.

[ Edited Sun Oct 11 2009, 12:13PM ]
tiger
Sun Oct 11 2009, 04:58AM

Steam Alias: no idea
Class: Spy
Liked 1 times in 1 posts

It works! Thanks alot. :o

G-240
Sun Oct 11 2009, 09:35AM

Steam Alias: Probably something gay and anime.
Class: Medic
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Works great, thanks!

Sir Osis
Sun Oct 11 2009, 09:45AM

Steam Alias: Sir Osis of Liver
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

That Pyro's hair should be on fire.

Go to page  [1] 2  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.2231 sec, 0.0240 of that for queries. DB queries: 70. Memory Usage: 2,642kB