Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: The Lounge
This will be the TMI thread. << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
ProfessorJerk
Mon Nov 30 2009, 06:08PM

Steam Alias: Same as here (usually)
Class: Pyro
Liked 21 times in 5 posts

I have been shitting my brains out all day; I now officially have a bad case of itchy hole.

Your turn.

DrakeMegrim
Mon Nov 30 2009, 06:46PM

Steam Alias: WD!!! Drake
Class: Demoman
Liked 113 times in 74 posts

pics or it didnt happen!

NickatNite
Mon Nov 30 2009, 07:14PM

Steam Alias: STEAM_0:0:16367506
Class: all?
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

JoInfo... I believe this is your thread.

Horatio Caine
Mon Nov 30 2009, 07:26PM

Steam Alias: Bologna
Class: Soldier
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I have a pimple on my ass that, for the longest time, I thought was a hemorrhoid. That's how painful it was.

G-240
Mon Nov 30 2009, 08:11PM

Steam Alias: Probably something gay and anime.
Class: Medic
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

NickatNite wrote ...

JoInfo... I believe this is your thread.

Rabbyt
Mon Nov 30 2009, 09:14PM

Steam Alias: [BONG]Rabbyt
Class: Heavy
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I think this is the first time ever that i have to agree with "G The Furry"

Sir Osis
Mon Nov 30 2009, 10:46PM

Steam Alias: Sir Osis of Liver
Class: Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

machinefist wrote ...

I have been shitting my brains out all day; I now officially have a bad case of itchy hole.

Your turn.

When I got home after the six hour drive, which was turned into seven thanks to Washington, DC, from Philadelphia, I had bloody diarrhea. The underside of the toilet bowl still has a ring around it.

xMIKExTYSONx
Mon Nov 30 2009, 11:05PM

Steam Alias: 0:1:10916119
Class: Scout
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Sir Osis wrote ...

When I got home after the six hour drive, which was turned into seven thanks to Washington, DC, from Philadelphia, I had bloody diarrhea. The underside of the toilet bowl still has a ring around it.

dude...i'd expect that from jo.

ProfessorJerk
Mon Nov 30 2009, 11:22PM

Steam Alias: Same as here (usually)
Class: Pyro
Liked 21 times in 5 posts

xMIKExTYSONx wrote ...

dude...i'd expect that from jo.

That's the point. Everyone is nasty (I blame science for this), we just don't always share.

I once had what I thought to be a pimple or ingrown hair right where my the right side of my sack meets my inner thigh. It hurt like a bitch, but I figured it would go away with a few days of showering and peroxide. I woke up one day and it was HUGE and horribly sore. I thought about going to the doctor, but decided to just head in to work. About halfway through the day, I got a whiff of one of the most foul odors that I have ever come across, and wondered who needed a shower... that's when I started to feel a whole lot of sliminess making its way down my right thigh... I ran into the bathroom to discover that the thing had indeed burst, and was leaking the most foul, viscous, pus that I've ever seen in my life all over my leg; I have seriously never smelled something so terrible in my life. I let it do it's leaking thing, did my best to clean it off, and made up some bullshit excuse about an email from my landlord forcing me to leave early for the day. I guess it was an abscess of some sort... I suppose I'm lucky that it didn't get (more?) infected and render my junk necrotic.

Actually, now that I think of it, necrotic genitals would be an AWESOME super power.

Timeth Quet
Mon Nov 30 2009, 11:42PM

Steam Alias: Timeth Quet
Class: Your mother
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I once had the runs while on vacation in Disney Land with my family, my sisters friend and Danny. My sister, her friend and my mother shared a room and my father, Danny and I shared one but they were joint rooms. Our room's bathroom was in use and I was about to blow, so I went into my sisters bathroom, pulled my pants down but was unfortunately a half second late, mis aimed and shit ALL over their wall next to the toilet. I then blamed it on my sister and to this day no one, except Danny really knows what happened.

Go to page  [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0816 sec, 0.0149 of that for queries. DB queries: 73. Memory Usage: 2,675kB