Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: The Lounge
This will be the TMI thread. << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
Mama
Sun Apr 28 2013, 10:51AM

Steam Alias: Mama
Class: Pyro
Liked 38 times in 25 posts

ProfessorJerk wrote ...

"Hey baby, how was the ride down? Say hi to your parents for me. Also I shit on the floor of the hallway because I rule."

I'm so glad my husband never sent me a text like this.

Yet.

holyass
Sun Apr 28 2013, 11:50AM

Steam Alias: HolyASS3490
Class: Medic
Liked 32 times in 16 posts

another great morning read.

DrakeMegrim
Sun Apr 28 2013, 02:01PM

Steam Alias: WD!!! Drake
Class: Demoman
Liked 113 times in 74 posts

What phone do you have that doesnt have screen capture?

malonda82
Sun Apr 28 2013, 08:47PM

Steam Alias: Natascha
Class: Heavy
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Quite an exciting weekend.. A bunch of friends and I went out to Homosassa River (which is really just a bunch of bayou's, bays, inlets, and crap) this weekend.. left early yesterday morning.. just to hang out on a pontoon, chill out, and have fun.. an hour out on the water, my best friend's son is doing jumping jacks into my 9 doughnut float... well tender's best friend decides he wants to move away from a grassy area we had started floating into, and the kid was still jumping and got left behind.. So my dumb ass decides she's gonna go grab the float, not paying attention, I tripped on the anchor, and at first, I thought I had just tripped. Then I saw blood. Lots of it. I lacerated the seem across my second to last toe. Ended up deciding to go to the ER cause I had lost a lot of blood. Got 6 stitches. Yay me. Apparently while tender and I were in the ER, one of the girls was waiting for AAA because apparently she locked her keys in the car, so her her boyfriend and best friend decided to wait, and they took the best friend's dog, and her son took my dog, who had to be separated because they were just not getting along at all. Still further, the best friend, his girlfriend and her sister, went back on the pontoon, and I guess they kinda hit a bump, he and the sister both fell, and they both scraped something, so almost everyone got some fun this weekend... how was everyone else's weekend?

[ Edited Sun Apr 28 2013, 08:50PM ]
lexicalpedant
Sun Apr 28 2013, 11:51PM

Steam Alias: lexicalpedant
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Damn, Natascha. Sounds like a clusterfuck, hope your toe heals up fast.

8bitlove2a03
Mon Apr 29 2013, 01:21AM

Steam Alias: timesickGallivanter
Class: Scout
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I don't have anything amusing to contribute here, I just wanted to make sure everyone who hasn't gone back to read through old posts in this thread saw this one.

AntiHick wrote ...

My move?

Hmm...4 years ago I blew an entire baseball team. I had a protein high for the next day and a half. There you go.

Every time I read old threads, Hick has the best posts.

[ Edited Mon Apr 29 2013, 01:21AM ]
Justifried
Sun May 12 2013, 01:44AM

Steam Alias: Justifried
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

i accidentally cooked and took a bite of my friend's placenta that his parents were keeping in their freezer for when he got married.

DrakeMegrim
Sun May 12 2013, 08:55AM

Steam Alias: WD!!! Drake
Liked 113 times in 74 posts

wat?

Justifried
Fri May 17 2013, 09:26AM

Steam Alias: Justifried
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

it's a long story. that's the short version

[ Edited Fri May 17 2013, 09:26AM ]
Kitt
Wed Jul 10 2013, 08:53AM

Steam Alias: Kitt
Class: Pyro
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

So, I still feel as though we should get the long version of that placenta eating story.

Go to page  1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0820 sec, 0.0153 of that for queries. DB queries: 72. Memory Usage: 2,679kB