Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Servers :: The Gravity Bong -- 2fort
Server Donation Link << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 2 3 [4]
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
code r55
Tue Jul 20 2010, 02:57AM

Steam Alias: jdshrugs
Class: Utility
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I don't know - I can't help but think of last week when one of the new Engie Update payload maps was being played - seemed to have a lot of support for it.

After all, 2fort is almost always overflowing with players (I'm forced to use one of the reserve connections constantly).

I'm fairly certain I'd be a regular on a Bong rotation server, at least. But that's just me.

(I, uh. I don't think I said anything of value here. Still. I'm willing to throw my money at someone once a month or so.)

Denver Dave
Tue Jul 20 2010, 03:12AM

Steam Alias: Danger Dave[BONG]
Class: Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

code r55 wrote ...

I don't know - I can't help but think of last week when one of the new Engie Update payload maps was being played - seemed to have a lot of support for it.

After all, 2fort is almost always overflowing with players (I'm forced to use one of the reserve connections constantly).

I'm fairly certain I'd be a regular on a Bong rotation server, at least. But that's just me.

(I, uh. I don't think I said anything of value here. Still. I'm willing to throw my money at someone once a month or so.)

I think I remember that day. That was the day I logged onto the server and went "WTF? Oh, I guess they must be trying the new maps" and then logged off in hopes they might go back to 2fort before I had to go to bed.

Go to page  1 2 3 [4]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0516 sec, 0.0080 of that for queries. DB queries: 34. Memory Usage: 2,460kB