Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Gaming :: FAQs
twkr's New Medic Guide << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 [2]
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
twkr
Tue Mar 06 2012, 09:30AM

Steam Alias: twkr
Class: Medic
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Aww, hick's got his panties in a wad again, how amusing. Sorry, Hhamir, there's very little here for peeps with over a thousand hours as medic under their belts. Playing as this guide described just offers a slightly more augmented awareness for old hands such as yourself.

If this guide comes across as condescending or gruff, it's supposed to be. The Bong isn't a noob friendly server; more so when the stack is in/ There's little reason for new medics to want to play here. Playing as this guide recommends would hopefully help some wayward medic who's found the bong to tough the class out.

Oh, hick, being poo-pooed by you amuses me mightily. As long as you aren't talking about little boys on the server anymore, I couldn't give a tug less.

-twk

AntiHick
Tue Mar 06 2012, 11:17AM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Class: Soldier
Liked 3 times in 1 posts

I totally still talk about little boys on the server--now you can think about that and uh, give a few tugs. As you put it.

[ Edited Tue Mar 06 2012, 02:57PM ]
twkr
Tue Mar 06 2012, 07:40PM

Steam Alias: twkr
Class: Medic
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Underage boys have been your modus operandi for a long time, hick. There isn't a regular who hasn't been graced by your stupidity on the server. You're the reason I've run without sound for ages. I wanted to remind you that what you think of as personal peccadilloes are still unacceptable.

AntiHick
Wed Mar 07 2012, 08:33AM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Class: Soldier
Liked 3 times in 1 posts

twkr wrote ...

You're the reason I've run without sound for ages.

And here I just thought you were probably having to play in a public library like twosmiles.

Well if that's true, I've honestly never felt more proud or more accomplished with my time here at the Bong than right now.

bigmacintosh
Wed Mar 07 2012, 06:25PM

Steam Alias: Big Macintosh
Class: Scout
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

<3 when Hick talks about small children.

[ Edited Wed Mar 07 2012, 06:27PM ]
Go to page  1 [2]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0775 sec, 0.0115 of that for queries. DB queries: 47. Memory Usage: 2,557kB