Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: The Lounge
Official "What do you drive" thread... << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 2 3 ... 15 [16] 17 18 19
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
Mama
Tue Mar 26 2013, 06:58AM

Steam Alias: Mama
Class: Pyro
Liked 38 times in 25 posts

Hubby picked up a 2007 Chrysler 300 Limited a couple weeks ago. Heated leather seats, comfy ride, great drive. I may get some pics up this weekend. We've named him The Behemoth. lol

khamir-ubitch
Thu Apr 04 2013, 09:06AM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Class: Medic
Liked 252 times in 114 posts

r_nevermind wrote ...

Hubby picked up a 2007 Chrysler 300 Limited a couple weeks ago. Heated leather seats, comfy ride, great drive. I may get some pics up this weekend. We've named him The Behemoth. lol

Oh man, those things are fat. They have really nice interiors too. Easily the best Chrysler offers. I've always like the "classy" look of the 300's interiors.

Our other car is a 2005 Jeep Liberty and let's just say it's not exactly "luxurious". When I got into a 300 I was like "Whoa.....upgrade!"

EraserBOT
Thu Apr 04 2013, 09:25AM

Steam Alias: Eraser BOT
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Just traded my M5 for a 2011 X5. I have to admit I really miss the power but I needed the SUV more. Plus I dont have to worry about the tickets and mods for now. Damn the M5 is expensive to mod. Check my youtube page for the ISF videos. That car was a blast. 420hp and all out fun. M5 was 507hp but was big and hard to drive fast.
http://www.youtube.com/user/arbyars

khamir-ubitch
Wed Apr 10 2013, 05:31AM

EraserBOT wrote ...

Just traded my M5 for a 2011 X5. I have to admit I really miss the power but I needed the SUV more. Plus I dont have to worry about the tickets and mods for now. Damn the M5 is expensive to mod. Check my youtube page for the ISF videos. That car was a blast. 420hp and all out fun. M5 was 507hp but was big and hard to drive fast.
http://www.youtube.com/user/arbyars

Thats my complaint about this thing. The 550i is nice, but it's also a brick. The handling feels "disconnected" and mushy. Even in "sport mode" it just doesn't compare to the raw, balls to the wall feeling the cobra gave. I also knew exactly where I stood with things. I had the car dynoed (515 RWHP) and raced it quite a bit (quarter mile) so I felt much more connected and familiar with the car's personality.

Total package though, the BMW hands down. Before I sold the car, I probably got into boost maybe once every few weeks. I was pretty tame towards the end.

As I said, that was definitely not my last mustang. I never got to get on a track other than the 1/4 mile. I always wanted to do autocross since the 03/04 cobras had IRS as opposed to a straight rear axle. Nice vides. I bet that was fun. Was it expensive (if you don't mind my asking). I saw your 1/2 mile and autocross/track videos. I'd have to drive 4 hours to get to the closest thing to that.

Well, unless I go to the local meet ups with "cones" Pfft....

[ Edited Wed Apr 10 2013, 05:33AM ]
EraserBOT
Sat Apr 13 2013, 07:29AM

Steam Alias: Eraser BOT
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

khamir-ubitch wrote ...

Nice vides. I bet that was fun. Was it expensive (if you don't mind my asking). I saw your 1/2 mile and autocross/track videos. I'd have to drive 4 hours to get to the closest thing to that.

Well, unless I go to the local meet ups with "cones" Pfft....

No the Texas Mile was 300 for 3 days of flat out 1 mile action and the roadcourse at Motor Sports Ranch was like 225.00 and you actually ended up with a full 2 hours on the course. That was a blast but I learned something afterwards while getting gas for the ride home. I chewed up a 3 month old set of Michellin Pilot Sport PS2's in that time. A set of tires is 1700.00 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable fun. The long straight with the left turn apex at the end of the vid was about 115mph down to about 30. Lots of fun. Drag racing was always my gig and I have built several purpose built cars over the years but I have kids now so no trailer queens anymore. I need another toy

[ Edited Sat Apr 13 2013, 07:31AM ]
Jeepinator
Fri Jun 28 2013, 10:57PM

Steam Alias: Jeepinator
Class: Heavy
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

So I don't drive a Jeep anymore...

lexicalpedant
Mon Jul 01 2013, 06:19PM

Steam Alias: lexicalpedant
Class: Demoman
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Grats, nice ride!

khamir-ubitch
Tue Jul 02 2013, 05:29AM

Coming from a Jeep, I bet it rides just a *bit* more smooth

What model and what color is the interior? Looks sharp!

DeKeeg
Tue Jul 02 2013, 04:29PM

Steam Alias: DeKeeg
Class: Soldier
Liked 12 times in 7 posts

Aww, Khamir has a beemer buddy now

I'm just jelly...

Balkino
Sun Jul 07 2013, 04:36PM

Steam Alias: Balkino66
Class: Sniper
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

2013 Hyundai Veloster - Wife Car
Red

2012 Mitsubishi Galant - My Car
White

Go to page  1 2 3 ... 15 [16] 17 18 19  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0941 sec, 0.0191 of that for queries. DB queries: 71. Memory Usage: 2,680kB