Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: The Lounge
GUNS THREAD << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  [1] 2 3 ... 11 12 13
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
Dickbut
Thu Sep 27 2012, 01:05PM

Steam Alias: Galot
Class: Spy
Liked 117 times in 47 posts

Let's talk about our American guns in this thread, guys.

1. No airsoft shit.
2. No non-Americans cuz Americans is the only ones what haves guns.
3. God Bless America vote Mitt Romoney 2013.

I'm poor white trash so I only have three guns:
Browning Buck Mark with a fancy grip and fancy neon sights
Remington 870 20 gauge
Marlin Model 60

There's only one gun range near by that isn't an exclusive rich white people club, and the people there are very rude. ;_; What do I do, guys?

DrakeMegrim
Thu Sep 27 2012, 01:56PM

Steam Alias: WD!!! Drake
Class: Demoman
Liked 113 times in 74 posts

I live in MA and, therefore, can't own one.

khamir-ubitch
Thu Sep 27 2012, 02:12PM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Class: Medic
Liked 253 times in 114 posts

I feel un-American not owning a pistol. Even more so since I'm from Texas.

Truthfully, I haven't shot my shot gun in a while. I keep it loaded with 00buck and slugs alternating starting with buck. That shit kicks like a mule.

My wife is enrolled in KungFu and Krav Magrav. I pitty the person that comes to my home uninvited. They're in for a world of hurt.

'MURRCA!!

[ Edited Thu Sep 27 2012, 02:13PM ]
Chopper
Thu Sep 27 2012, 02:16PM

Steam Alias: [BONG] Chopper Dave
Class: Pyro
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Remington 870
Taurus 1911

I want more but guns are expensive...

Hopefully if I get a decent tax return I can get an M1 Garand.

frostmute
Thu Sep 27 2012, 03:35PM

Steam Alias: frostmute
Liked 11 times in 6 posts

Hey guys... guns are bad, mmmmk.

BlackOut
Thu Sep 27 2012, 03:56PM

Steam Alias: BlackOut
Class: Heavy
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

i want more guns but im dirt poor. oh well, my brother has a few and i have my 870

frostmute
Thu Sep 27 2012, 04:09PM

Steam Alias: frostmute
Liked 11 times in 6 posts

I'm not trying to be an asshole... but iv'e never understood why people want guns.

What do you do with these guns? If you are not shooting at a gun range or hunting, what is the point?

I know alot of you do just that; but i know alot of people who just buy them and thats it. They have this collection of guns that they have never fired; apparently they are just there to make the peen feel larger I guess.

DrakeMegrim
Thu Sep 27 2012, 04:38PM

Steam Alias: WD!!! Drake
Class: Demoman
Liked 113 times in 74 posts

What's the point of any hobby? This does serve another purpose in protection though, so there's that.

Dickbut
Thu Sep 27 2012, 04:38PM

Steam Alias: Galot
Class: Spy
Liked 117 times in 47 posts

frostmute wrote ...

I'm not trying to be an asshole... but iv'e never understood why people want guns.

What do you do with these guns? If you are not shooting at a gun range or hunting, what is the point?

I know alot of you do just that; but i know alot of people who just buy them and thats it. They have this collection of guns that they have never fired; apparently they are just there to make the peen feel larger I guess.

I guess I'll play "Serious Mode Dickbut" for a bit.

It varies from person to person. Some people collect them for their aesthetic and historical value, some people buy them to hunt, and others buy them for protection. Some people even buy a low caliber (.22 or .17) just to shoot at bottles and shit for fun in their free time.

I've had two break-ins into my home over the past few years, had my car vandalized, seen suspicious people wandering around my property, and my neighbor's front door was kicked in by a group of thugs. They threatened his wife, but she had a handgun and warded them off. The police are not your body guards, and they are not readily available to defend you. They'll show up after you've been robbed, assaulted, or killed.

This is why I own firearms. Additionally, Louisiana is a "Castle Doctrine" state, which means that if someone breaks into your home you have the right to defend yourself by any means necessary.

sudo kill -9
Thu Sep 27 2012, 06:04PM

Steam Alias: [BONG] sudo kill -9
Class: Sniper
Liked 13 times in 4 posts

protection from minorities and for when the gays go in heat

Go to page  [1] 2 3 ... 11 12 13  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0862 sec, 0.0166 of that for queries. DB queries: 71. Memory Usage: 2,654kB