Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Servers :: Ideas & Suggestions
Item Adjustments << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 [2] 3 4 5
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
hoblaster
Sat Nov 24 2012, 12:32AM

Steam Alias: the hoblaster
Class: Sniper
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Grahamula wrote ...

Dickbut wrote ...

Biggest problem items in my opinion,

Congrats to everyone who voted "CHEAT GUNS" in http://www.gravitybong.net/plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?55878

ZING ZING ZING!

Dickbut
Sat Nov 24 2012, 01:00AM

Steam Alias: Galot
Class: Spy
Liked 116 times in 46 posts

i just want cheat guns turned off guys ggeez

Bifurcator
Sat Nov 24 2012, 02:08AM

Steam Alias: Bifurcator
Class: Pyro
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Dickbut wrote ...

Biggest problem items in my opinion,

Soda Popper: Rewards bad Scouts with a massive damage boost just for running. ???

Liberty Launcher: Massive crutch; baby's first rocket launcher.

Righteous Bison: Annoying as the old pomson was. Massive hitbox, punishes medics for taking cover behind their heal target, and critical shots look no different from regular shots.

Reserve Shooter: It's fine on Soldier, but I regret wanting Valve to allow the Pyro to use this.

Chargin' Targe/Splendid Screen: Anyone that uses this is going to use the short-charge melee crit glitch whether they realise it or not. Worse than Degreaser+Axtinguisher combo.

Pomson: Should be a bannable offense.

Machina: Baby's first sniper rifle.

Spy-cicle/Dead Ringer: These aren't that bad on their own, but when combined they are incredibly broken. Bad spies can abuse these to escape most encounters where they should have died for being obvious.

Red Tape Recorder: Should be a bannable offense.

I agree with everything but the rev shooter. It's perfect for the pyro. It's also limited to 3 rounds, so when I miss, I usually die.
http://bong.hlstatsx.com/weaponinfo/378

malonda82
Sat Nov 24 2012, 07:00AM

Steam Alias: Natascha
Class: Heavy
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I think that is getting a little bit carried away. A lot of people use those weapons, and I can understand a few things, but that is just nuts, IMHO.

holyass
Sat Nov 24 2012, 01:02PM

Steam Alias: HolyASS3490
Class: Medic
Liked 32 times in 16 posts

All for the RTR ban. I grit my teeth when a competent spy uses the rtr because I know I can only take 2 steps away from my sentry. As soon as I do, it'll be level one with a soldier waiting in sinkroom.

Piss set- I hate it, but not enough for a full outright ban I loathe people that have a medic pocketing a piss-sniper (or any snipers for that matter). I could throw a vote towards banning that (piss-set sniper + pocketmed = ban). As far as I'm concerned, that's the same level of trolling as the rtr and should receive the same punishment.

I'm all for a DR nerf too.

Thats my take anyway.

8bitlove2a03
Sat Nov 24 2012, 02:07PM

Steam Alias: timesickGallivanter
Class: Scout
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I've stopped playing Engie for the most part since the RTR was released. That's really all there is to say on the matter.

As for set bonuses...well, they never really should have existed to start with. There should be no reward for snipers who can't headshot or extinguish teammates with jarate, to say nothing of the aggravation they cause other competent snipers.

AntiHick
Sat Nov 24 2012, 05:21PM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Class: Soldier
Liked 3 times in 1 posts

Drake you should do some of the legwork and figure out how to do some of this shit before making promises that end up getting dumped in my lap that I don't know how to keep.

dark0ne
Sat Nov 24 2012, 06:01PM

Steam Alias: dark0ne
Class: Scout
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

RTR is lame i vote to get rid of it.
DR nerf isnt a bad idea.
piss set should go.

Skyhawk
Sat Nov 24 2012, 06:05PM

Steam Alias: Skyhawk
Class: Medic
Liked 113 times in 63 posts

AntiHick wrote ...

Drake you should do some of the legwork and figure out how to do some of this shit before making promises that end up getting dumped in my lap that I don't know how to keep.

I thought you were some kind of TF2 server witch doctor?

serenissima
Sat Nov 24 2012, 06:49PM

Steam Alias: Epik Kobold
Class: Engineer
Liked 1 times in 1 posts

how bout everyone quite bitching and just play the game with the legit albeit shitty weapons. This has been a problem with the game since Valve implemented "the other" weapons. you all talk about banning weapons. . . but how about getting rid of replays, crits, and Jukebox since these cause many more problems than some asshat using some shitty weapon because he got it via random drop. Heaven forbid challenge be added to a grossly imbalanced game. Might as well disable all non-default weapons as they are all kinds of Bullshit.

Go to page  1 [2] 3 4 5  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0926 sec, 0.0182 of that for queries. DB queries: 74. Memory Usage: 2,696kB