Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Servers :: Ideas & Suggestions
[poll] Red Tape Recorder << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
[BONG] BigJoeZD
Wed Jan 09 2013, 05:48PM

Steam Alias: joey99964
Class: Heavy
Liked 2 times in 2 posts

Look, i agree the RTR needs to be changed, it is ridiculous, personally i don't think it's as bad as everyone keeps ranting on about. The point i don't get is why do people start having these talks about changing stats/all-out removal when personally, i think items previously should of been changed.

AntiHick
Wed Jan 09 2013, 06:06PM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Class: Soldier
Liked 3 times in 1 posts

So what you're saying is, drake should have retroactively taken into account all of your unvoiced opinions before posting this poll.

opioid
Wed Jan 09 2013, 07:29PM

Steam Alias: STEAM_0:1:18215233
Class: Medic
Liked 10 times in 7 posts

I've stated my stance before, I personally don't think anything should be changed but if that's what is decided I'm perfectly fine with something being done about it (if that's the consensus) . From what I understand though, this thread is simply to find out whether or not the red tape recorder should be restricted. We can debate back and forth all we want but ultimately it will come down to one thing, let the votes decide.

[ Edited Wed Jan 09 2013, 07:30PM ]
serenissima
Wed Jan 09 2013, 07:55PM

Steam Alias: Epik Kobold
Class: Engineer
Liked 1 times in 1 posts

Everybody knows how I feel about the changing of any of the weapons . . . I just get tired of these posts . . . can we please move on and accept the fact that the weapons should be left alone. please.

DrakeMegrim
Wed Jan 09 2013, 08:07PM

Steam Alias: WD!!! Drake
Class: Demoman
Liked 113 times in 74 posts

This is what, the second post I made about it and this is the second time you have just been a passive aggressive prick. Get over yourself.

The point of this thread was for a poll to be able to place a numerical value on how the community feels. You would have known that if you read through the posts.

Zelax
Wed Jan 09 2013, 08:46PM

Steam Alias: tazno
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

DrakeMegrim wrote ...

The point of this thread was for a poll to be able to place a numerical value on how the community feels. You would have known that if you read through the posts.

AntiHick
Wed Jan 09 2013, 08:48PM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Liked 3 times in 1 posts

As hypocritical as this is gonna sound coming from me, this thread is for voting not irrelevant discussion.

I think considering how the vote is going atm, all of this arguing is probably moot and not really necessary.

[BONG] BigJoeZD
Wed Jan 09 2013, 09:29PM

Steam Alias: joey99964
Class: Heavy
Liked 2 times in 2 posts

I think we can look at the things as two separate parts? The votes decide it, but surely we can use comments to actually discuss it and just talk about it anyway.

muffen1
Wed Jan 09 2013, 09:54PM

Steam Alias: Pogoslayer
Class: Scout
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

♫Why can't we be friends♫

khamir-ubitch
Thu Jan 10 2013, 09:22AM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Class: Medic
Liked 252 times in 114 posts

muffen1 wrote ...

♫Why can't we be friends♫

Go to page  1 2 3 4 [5] 6  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0966 sec, 0.0204 of that for queries. DB queries: 73. Memory Usage: 2,804kB