Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: The Lounge
List something quirky about yourself. << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 [2] 3 ... 20 21 22
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
khamir-ubitch
Tue Nov 18 2008, 10:16AM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Class: Medic
Liked 253 times in 114 posts

Here are a few things:

*Kinda like Korben, I am righty but shoot lefty.

*I can name just about any make/model of car from the front or behind at night (if lights are on).

*I too have to eat ALL of one food before any other is consumed and it's consumed in order of least favorite to favorite.

*I've only seen snow 2 times in my life (I'm 32).

*When I'm racing, I hang my elbow out the window and grip the steering wheel like I'm cruising?

*When I buy shoes, if I can't cross my big toe over my 2nd toe, I won't buy the shoes. I FREAK out.

*I'm deathly afraid of deep water @ night (I live near the coast)

*I won't eat/relax until any "work" is done, even if it means putting it off for hours

*I've never programmed my car stereo for local stations, same goes for my receiver at home.

*I do EVERYTHING to music - EVERYTHING. It's a sickness.

Mama
Tue Nov 18 2008, 06:01PM

Steam Alias: Mama
Class: Pyro
Liked 38 times in 25 posts

-I eat green beans one at a time, and peel them with my mouth first.

-I have a phobia of deep water, period. If it goes above my belly button I have a panic attack. Hence, I can't swim.

-I have to have something on my lips at all times. Lipgloss, Blistex, something, anything.....

-I have 3 cats, and they're all brown tiger-stripe tabbies. And all named after weapons. Chainsaw, Shotgun, PanzerFaust...

-I wanted to go see Death Race on my wedding anniversary. I like seeing exploding, bloody things. "You're not like normal Moms," says my 12 year old.

-I read the Encyclopedia Britannica the summer between sixth and seventh grades. For fun.

Ms.Crow
Tue Nov 18 2008, 06:22PM

Steam Alias: STEAM_0:1:16743284
Class: Soldier
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

-I'm right handed, but when I draw, I tend to be quite ambidextrous. (That's probably very common though..)
-I eat clockwise, starting at the top of my plate. Nothing touches.
-I hate feet, they are disgusting! YUUUCKCKCKCKCK.
-I wear socks to bed.
-My t.v. stays on while I sleep, I can't stand the quiteness.

__pimpalio__
Tue Nov 18 2008, 07:13PM

Steam Alias: Pimpalio
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

i have to pace while i talk on the phone, but unlike the rest of you, i'm fine in person

I'm in band, thus i play music, but i never listen to music in my spare time....ever

sudo kill -9
Tue Nov 18 2008, 10:09PM

Steam Alias: [BONG] sudo kill -9
Class: Sniper
Liked 13 times in 4 posts

I can listen to the same song over and over again for hours.

I had Ministry of Lost Souls playing tonight on BONG for about 2 hours straight - on repeat.

Toast
Tue Nov 18 2008, 10:27PM

Steam Alias: KaeBii
Class: Anything
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

r_nevermind wrote ...

-I have 3 cats, and they're all brown tiger-stripe tabbies. And all named after weapons. Chainsaw, Shotgun, PanzerFaust...

Hahaha, that is so awesome. I can see you guys calling a cute little kitten Chainsaw.

TheAntiHick
Wed Nov 19 2008, 01:05AM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Class: Soldier/Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Korben Dallas wrote ...

-When kissing a girl (we South Americans kisses everyone...

So....does that mean I would get a kiss?

r_nevermind wrote ...

-I have to have something on my lips at all times...anything.....

...no comment.

Some additions:

--I like BBQ sauce on mac & cheese.

--I bite the skin off my bottom lip in my sleep. This causes a vicious cycle, as I cannot stand having my lips feel uneven while it heals, so I continue to peel off layers and layers of skin until it's all evened up. Gross, right?

--I really like combos (the lil cracker tubes with cheese in them), but I have to bite the majority of the cracker off of the outside, and leave just the thinnest, most delicate cracker shell around the cheese, before I feel that the proper cracker to cheese ratio has been attained.

--Anytime I sit in a car, I HAVE to buckle my seatbelt. Even if I'm just moving the car from one spot to another in the driveway.

--I never take pennies from those little trays when I go over a cent on gas. I will dig through my vehicle for 10 minutes trying to find one before I resort to that.

--If I drink milk in a glass, I have to get a fresh glass when I decide to drink anything else. Rinsing it out doesn't cut it for me. I can go from, say, tea to milk, but not back to anything else from the milk.

Judas
Wed Nov 19 2008, 04:19AM

Steam Alias: STEAM_0:0:16513303
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

-i bite the insides of my mouth when i feel nauseous.
-i do everything right-handed, except for eating
-i shake my leg anytime im sitting
-i NEVER fall right to sleep, maybe its a condition
-i has epilepsy!

Korben Dallas
Wed Nov 19 2008, 08:34AM

Steam Alias: Korben Dallas
Liked 40 times in 13 posts

TheAntiHick wrote ...

So....does that mean I would get a kiss?

We use to kiss girls... unless they are kind of "get-away-off-me!" girls (that's a very rare commodity around here)

I'm not up to kiss guys when I just meet them, some very close friends and family; OK! you? sure why not? but don't expect more than one! XP

TheAntiHick
Wed Nov 19 2008, 11:56AM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Class: Soldier/Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

*giggles* Well, one is plenty

Go to page  1 [2] 3 ... 20 21 22  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.1077 sec, 0.0291 of that for queries. DB queries: 73. Memory Usage: 2,694kB