Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: The Lounge
List something quirky about yourself. << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 2 [3] 4 ... 20 21 22
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
Raftman
Wed Nov 19 2008, 12:29PM

Steam Alias: trademarkhero
Class: Medic
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I constantly flick my lighter open and closed in my pocket as a fidgeting habit. This has led to me catching fire a decent few times. I don't even smoke anymore. Just carry it out of habit.

Sir Osis
Thu Nov 20 2008, 10:37AM

Steam Alias: Sir Osis of Liver
Class: Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

The walls of my house can't be bear. If I don't have something to put on one of them, I put up an old show poster I have lying around.

When parallel parking, I have to be exactly 24" from the car in front of me and behind. Yes, I get out and check.

When drinking tea or coffee lemon juice/creamer has to be added after sugar. If the sugar bowl gets clumpy, I dump it.

When drinking beer from a can, I pour salt in it. I don't know why.

Everything in the house must be spotless, except for my desk.

If I see a car with a taillight out, I will track them like prey until I can alert them of this. This has led to be going half an hour out of my way on multiple occasions.

twkr
Thu Nov 20 2008, 05:50PM

Steam Alias: twkr
Class: Medic
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I don't watch television.
I almost never finish video games.
I like to play ::good:: classical music really loud when driving in town with the windows down.
I have a poster of the movie "Scarface" on my wall but I've never watched it.
I sing Andrew Lloyd Webber songs while biking around campus.

Haxus
Thu Nov 20 2008, 06:55PM

Steam Alias: 76561197979240110
Class: Sniper
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I'll probably edit this as I think of more, but...

I memorize license plates while driving so that I can remember when I see the car again. Mostly because I'm bored...

Mama
Thu Nov 20 2008, 11:14PM

Steam Alias: Mama
Class: Pyro
Liked 38 times in 25 posts

Haxus wrote ...

I'll probably edit this as I think of more, but...

I memorize license plates while driving so that I can remember when I see the car again. Mostly because I'm bored...

999-SAF A girl I see almost every morning on the way to work.
Yes, Hick, I kinda meant it that way.

-I hate shoes. I wait until the last minute to put them on before work, and take them off ASAP. During the summer I go barefoot whenever possible.

-I love to buy booze...but rarely actually drink it. Alcoholism runs in my family, and I don't want to take that risk.

-I'm deathly afraid of heights. I step on a stool and start freaking out.

-Wet hair grosses me out. Except when it's attached to my head. Can't figure this one out.

-Oh, and I curse like a drunken sailor. and I love to do so in foreign languages.

bug
Fri Nov 21 2008, 06:37AM

Steam Alias: STEAM_0:0:17605652
Class: Medic? Pyro? Heavy?
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

My mother's Irish and I inherited her love of tea (though not the red hair and freckles -- my brother got those.) I have my tea at least twice a day on schedule, and I mean proper black tea with milk -- don't show me Lipton or any of those sissy green or herbal teas (though I appreciate those in other situations, with ethnic cuisine, when I'm sick, whatever. ) I keep a tea timer that I set for exactly 5 minutes. And I totally have a Pavlovian reaction when it goes off

I really don't like to drive. I avoided getting my license for years.

And I can't stand carbonation. I never drink soda or fizzy water, and I think beer is better when it goes flat... o.O

TheAntiHick
Tue Nov 25 2008, 03:26AM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Class: Soldier/Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Oh, just thought of this one. It's easy for me to forget, as it quite literally only happens once a year.

At some point randomly throughout the year, and I haven't noticed any discernable pattern/trigger, I'll get a week long, almost insatiable craving for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I'll eat at least two a day, usually. But here's the kicker--I hafta mix crunchy and creamy together to make semi-crunchy.

Any other time of the year, the thought of a PB&J is completely unappetizing to me.

silent
Tue Nov 25 2008, 03:41AM

Steam Alias: silent
Class: Spy
Liked 11 times in 3 posts

Guess I'll list off a few more:

-I'm unbelievably good at procrastinating. Anything and everything is a good excuse for me not to do something I need to get done.
-My mood varies in stages depending on the time of day and amount of sleep. Too much sleep = delirium accompanied with either happiness/depression. Just the right amount = eeyore-esqueness. Too little sleep and I hit complete sobriety, then extreme rationality, then extreme and delirious happiness (delirious happiness usually occurs after an average of 3 hours of sleep over two days).
-My right eye is underdeveloped and is more sensitive to light, and will often remain closed while I'm using the computer or walking outside
-If I find a song that I like, I will play it repeatedly until it gets old and then I never listen to it again

CCommie
Tue Nov 25 2008, 02:55PM

Steam Alias: m1chael12
Class: Scout/Pyro
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Top three weird quirks about me

1. I ALWAYS tap my fingers on a desk/leg/chair etc when im bored, its one hell of an annoying habit.

2. I suffer from slight insomnia, this has led to a few restless nights at the worst possible times.

3. I always wear a watch, I have a weird phobia where I would scare myself sh*tless if I didnt know the time

silent
Tue Nov 25 2008, 04:05PM

Steam Alias: silent
Class: Spy
Liked 11 times in 3 posts

CCommie wrote ...

3. I always wear a watch, I have a weird phobia where I would scare myself sh*tless if I didnt know the time

Talking about knowing the time-I have upwards of 10 atomic clocks in my room-all synced within probably 10 seconds of each other. The only analog clocks are my watch (a titanium fossil-sexy beast), and another engraved steel clock a friend got me.

If I don't have my watch when I go out I tend to turn around and go back to get it-same goes for my phone.

Go to page  1 2 [3] 4 ... 20 21 22  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0847 sec, 0.0158 of that for queries. DB queries: 73. Memory Usage: 2,696kB