Forums

Go to page  1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
ProfessorJerk
Fri Jun 21 2013, 01:30PM

Steam Alias: Same as here (usually)
Class: Pyro
Liked 21 times in 5 posts

We have a ton of brony regs. None of them are pushy about it and I honestly don't care what they use as their spray or avatar (aside from shit that breaks the rules, obviously).

Mackerel
Fri Jun 21 2013, 02:34PM

Steam Alias: What, you wanna be my gf or something?
Class: Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

ProfessorJerk wrote ...

It really hasn't. I rarely see pony talk on the server.

That is why we must start now!
Negligence is the true enemy here!

sudo kill -9
Fri Jun 21 2013, 02:49PM

Steam Alias: [BONG] sudo kill -9
Class: Sniper
Liked 13 times in 4 posts

Nah

NinjaAl
Fri Jun 21 2013, 03:01PM

Steam Alias: NinjaAl
Class: Soldier
Liked 11 times in 8 posts

I hear more complaining from people who want bronies banned than I do from bronies. I'm pretty sure this isn't the first thread asking for this.

ProfessorJerk
Fri Jun 21 2013, 03:22PM

Steam Alias: Same as here (usually)
Class: Pyro
Liked 21 times in 5 posts

NinjaAl wrote ...

I hear more complaining from people who want bronies banned than I do from bronies.

100% this. The bronies I see on TGB are usually indistinguishable aside from their name or avatar. They never bring it up aside from maybe acknowledging one of their own, which is comparable to me and Khamir or Yahoozy briefly discussing some music we both like.

The anti-brony circle jerkers, however, are loud and self congratulatory. I actually /csayed something about further brony bashing resulting in a mute the other night because it was the only god damn thing in chat. The 4chan bullshit talk of them being "a cancer" or whatever is waaaaaaaaaay more annoying than some people innocuously enjoying a television show.

I totally get where Caboose is coming from, but I just think a ban on it is heavy handed and unnecessary. We're more than capable of handling this sort of shit (or anything like it really) on a case by case basis without making a specific rule.

AntiHick
Fri Jun 21 2013, 03:29PM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Liked 3 times in 1 posts

This is a dumb thread.

Caboose, stop looking for admin validation please. You're a lot like the younger brother tugging at his mother's purse strings trying to get attention and find reasons to make mommy mad at big bro.

No offense, of course. You're special and I love you and whatever else you need to hear, blah blah blah...threads like this are just tedious and annoying for me.

[ Edited Fri Jun 21 2013, 03:30PM ]
AntiHick
Fri Jun 21 2013, 03:31PM

Liked 3 times in 1 posts

Mackerel wrote ...

I'm with boose. Obliterate all of it, even sprays.

It's got to the point of cancer and must be cured with a father's belt.

Caboose was all for relabeling you "The New Royce" and removing you from the community like, less than a month ago.

Are you still "with" him?

Helix
Fri Jun 21 2013, 03:34PM

Steam Alias: [BONG] Helix
Liked 55 times in 29 posts

ProfessorJerk wrote ...

I totally get where Caboose is coming from, but I just think a ban on it is heavy handed and unnecessary. We're more than capable of handling this sort of shit (or anything like it really) on a case by case basis without making a specific rule.

^^ Couldn't agree more ^^

AntiHick
Fri Jun 21 2013, 03:38PM

Liked 3 times in 1 posts

^^ You know, I agree with both of you. But I'd like to elaborate and say that I think all of this is just a distraction from what the real issue plaguing our server is--those damn homersexuals!

Seriously, as of 2014 all gays should be banned from the bong. The way they talk about penises and stuff makes me uncomfortable and aroused and I can't explain why because I love the baby jesus but the fact that I don't understand it just makes me hate it more!

Helix
Fri Jun 21 2013, 03:40PM

Steam Alias: [BONG] Helix
Liked 55 times in 29 posts

Yeah, those homosexuals really irk me. Especially the ones who partake in wacky tobacco.

Go to page  1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0847 sec, 0.0148 of that for queries. DB queries: 70. Memory Usage: 2,657kB