Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: Entertainment
Your favorite Band << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
Judas
Sun Jan 18 2009, 06:07PM

Steam Alias: STEAM_0:0:16513303
Class: Soldier
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Hlfbrdbrotha,

Do you use Pandora? I can share at least three different types of post-rock, or experimental shoe-gaze, ambient pop stations with you. One is more fuzed electronically, the other has heavy bass and drums and the other is instrumental rock.

Like I said, if anyone in the BONG community considers themselves to be collectors of music, I currently have 260+GB of music from every genre. Its a fucking library of music, and I love to share/trade.

Classical, R&B, Rap, Christian, Rock (all kinds), Country, Electronica (all kinds), Holiday, etc.

I should comprise a list. Let me work on that for a sec.

[ Edited Sun Jan 18 2009, 06:08PM ]
CssSnake6
Mon Jan 19 2009, 11:26AM

Steam Alias:
Class:
Liked times in posts

well Hlfbrdbrotha, Just tell me whenever you want to do this. anyday after 4PM is ok with me, or perhaps later today if you're on.

[ Edited Mon Jan 19 2009, 03:03PM ]
Colonel Cannabis
Tue Jan 20 2009, 11:05PM

Steam Alias: Hlfbrdbrotha
Class: your mom
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Judas wrote ...

Hlfbrdbrotha,

Do you use Pandora? I can share at least three different types of post-rock, or experimental shoe-gaze, ambient pop stations with you. One is more fuzed electronically, the other has heavy bass and drums and the other is instrumental rock.

Like I said, if anyone in the BONG community considers themselves to be collectors of music, I currently have 260+GB of music from every genre. Its a fucking library of music, and I love to share/trade.

Classical, R&B, Rap, Christian, Rock (all kinds), Country, Electronica (all kinds), Holiday, etc.

I should comprise a list. Let me work on that for a sec.

I would definately say I'm a collector of music. Not as avid as some, or you, might I throw out there(I only have 50gigs of music lol) I don't use Pandora, however I do know what it is. I do use Last.fm, but not as much in recent times... Anyways, I saw the other topic you posted, but I haven't spent much time checking out what you had, and I'm really not sure what I'd want at the moment, though recommendations would always be a plus either way.

khamir-ubitch
Wed Jan 21 2009, 09:45AM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Class: Medic
Liked 252 times in 114 posts

My favorite band of all time is The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. I've seen them 2 times, met them once and have been a fan since 1989.

I can still remember the first time I had ever seen them. It was in some obscure Converse commercial. They were saying how much they loved converse because they loved plaid (they used to dress in plaid suits). I was like "whoa, I love that song....I wonder who that is!?" (this was before google/internet made it so easy). One day a pal of mine was listening to music and I was like "I RECOGNIZE THAT SONG!!, WHO IS IT!?" Since then, I've been a fan!

They're hands down one of THE BEST live bands I've seen. They just recently re-united too

[ Edited Wed Jan 21 2009, 09:47AM ]
CssSnake6
Wed Jan 21 2009, 03:36PM

Steam Alias:
Class:
Liked times in posts

khamir-ubitch wrote ...

My favorite band of all time is The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. I've seen them 2 times, met them once and have been a fan since 1989.

I can still remember the first time I had ever seen them. It was in some obscure Converse commercial. They were saying how much they loved converse because they loved plaid (they used to dress in plaid suits). I was like "whoa, I love that song....I wonder who that is!?" (this was before google/internet made it so easy). One day a pal of mine was listening to music and I was like "I RECOGNIZE THAT SONG!!, WHO IS IT!?" Since then, I've been a fan!

They're hands down one of THE BEST live bands I've seen. They just recently re-united too

re-united eh? That must be a great feeling to have your favorite band get back together after they broke up.

swilla
Sun Mar 22 2009, 12:41PM

Steam Alias: nintendoXO
Class: -
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Deftones

Wardiamond
Thu Apr 23 2009, 12:29AM

Steam Alias: Wardiamond
Class: Medic
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, My Dying Bride, and Laibach are my favourite bands.

I have a King Diamond tattoo

Denver Dave
Thu Apr 23 2009, 12:45AM

Steam Alias: Danger Dave[BONG]
Class: Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Blue October all the way.

Archdeacon GX
Fri May 22 2009, 09:29PM

Steam Alias: Zratox
Class: Spy, Sniper, Pyro
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Right now, I'd have to say Jag Panzer. Power Surge is just such an awesome song.

King Conquest
Sat Oct 03 2009, 10:14AM

Steam Alias: King Conquest
Class: Sniper
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Irony from Bremerton, Wa., is my favorite band.

myspace.com/ironygroup

Oh, I'm also one of the vocalists... still a good band, though!

Go to page  1 2 3 4 [5] 6  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.1091 sec, 0.0164 of that for queries. DB queries: 72. Memory Usage: 2,687kB