Forums

Go to page  [1] 2
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
SoraPiroB
Sun Apr 13 2014, 07:39PM

Steam Alias: SoraPiroB
Class: Soldier
Liked 34 times in 26 posts

Sometimes, 2Fort can get a bit monotonous. We need something fresh, something new.

CTF:
http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=18654

CP:
http://friagram.blogspot.com/p/canterlot-wargames.html (The cp version of this map runs like Gravel Pit)

PL:

SoraPiroB
Sun Apr 13 2014, 07:45PM

SoraPiroB
Sun Apr 13 2014, 07:49PM

Skyhawk
Sun Apr 13 2014, 11:07PM

Steam Alias: Skyhawk
Class: Medic
Liked 113 times in 63 posts

I'll download and install Monday. So this question goes out to all, do we do the impromptu map changes or do we need to go back to scheduling a couple happy hours a week?

Korben Dallas
Sun Apr 13 2014, 11:22PM

Steam Alias: Korben Dallas
Liked 40 times in 13 posts

impromptu FTW!
scheduling is for pussies... and german people.

Blast_Tyrant
Mon Apr 14 2014, 12:33AM

Steam Alias: Blast Tyrant
Class: Heavy
Liked 30 times in 21 posts

I am good with either actually. I can be around if we schedule some.

Sir Osis
Mon Apr 14 2014, 07:15AM

Steam Alias: Sir Osis of Liver
Class: Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

This is always the wave on the server. People get excited about doing new things and trying out different maps, a second server is purchased after people who come here specifically for 2fort start complaining about all the map changes (which, are usually at the behest of people like myself and an even more lovely admin), the second server becomes populated for all of two days, and then lays dormant. It's sad.

Scheduling time is difficult do to all of the admins, y'know, having lives and what not, but I think if you know that you're going to be around for awhile say, Saturday morning, announce that you'll be doing a 'rotation' for a couple hours that day. A few hours heads up is all that's really needed, I'd say. Of course, when people like myself say 'Hey Sky, let's do Dustbowl' is still a pretty decent method for getting things done.

Skyhawk
Mon Apr 14 2014, 09:24AM

Steam Alias: Skyhawk
Class: Medic
Liked 113 times in 63 posts

Korben Dallas wrote ...

scheduling is for pussies... and german people.

my new all-time favorite Korben quote

Helix
Mon Apr 14 2014, 09:48AM

Steam Alias: [BONG] Helix
Liked 55 times in 29 posts

Sir Osis wrote ...

This is always the wave on the server. People get excited about doing new things and trying out different maps, a second server is purchased after people who come here specifically for 2fort start complaining about all the map changes (which, are usually at the behest of people like myself and an even more lovely admin), the second server becomes populated for all of two days, and then lays dormant. It's sad.

This. This so much.

DeKeeg
Mon Apr 14 2014, 12:55PM

Steam Alias: DeKeeg
Liked 12 times in 7 posts

Helix wrote ...

Sir Osis wrote ...

This is always the wave on the server. People get excited about doing new things and trying out different maps, a second server is purchased after people who come here specifically for 2fort start complaining about all the map changes (which, are usually at the behest of people like myself and an even more lovely admin),the second server becomes populated for all of two days, and then lays dormant. It's sad.

This. This so much.

Yup.

Go to page  [1] 2  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.1023 sec, 0.0179 of that for queries. DB queries: 71. Memory Usage: 2,717kB