Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Servers :: The Gravity Bong -- 2fort
Connecting to the server << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
bldwilco
Thu Jul 24 2014, 11:23PM

Steam Alias: bldwilco
Class: Medic
Liked 4 times in 3 posts

Anyone else been having trouble staying connected to the server? Started a week or two ago where I will be disconnected and then I can't reconnect to the server. Most recently happened on 7/24/14 @ 2315. Not sure what's wrong. Every other server seems to be working fine for me.

bldwilco
Fri Jul 25 2014, 01:49AM

Liked 4 times in 3 posts

Okay tonight is was the server that went down but still makes me wonder about the other times. Oh well.

Skyhawk
Fri Jul 25 2014, 09:03AM

Steam Alias: Skyhawk
Liked 113 times in 63 posts

An update dropped around 7pm Thursday night, probably caused the massive crash later but I have not had the connection issues you have had. Do you get kicked out immediately or do you freeze and time out?

SoraPiroB
Fri Jul 25 2014, 09:13AM

Steam Alias: SoraPiroB
Class: Soldier
Liked 34 times in 26 posts

I timed out twice last night. Once when the server updated and again around 1AM EST. The second time the server disappeared from the server list for about half an hour so I just went to bed.

bldwilco
Fri Jul 25 2014, 01:10PM

Liked 4 times in 3 posts

It's always the freeze and time out. I bought a new router today and replaced the cables in my house (renting a home built in the 40s and had terrible cables).

BiGTeX
Fri Jul 25 2014, 05:00PM

Steam Alias: bigtex1313
Class: Scout
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I timed out the other day. Only time ever happened.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0663 sec, 0.0119 of that for queries. DB queries: 52. Memory Usage: 2,531kB