Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: User Content
Choggy Family Adventures: A series of fanfics << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  [1] 2 3
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
SoraPiroB
Sat Sep 27 2014, 01:42AM

Steam Alias: SoraPiroB
Class: Soldier
Liked 34 times in 26 posts

(I did say I was going to write one. Might write a few more. Far from my best writing, but I wasn't really trying.)

Mav3rick picked at a loose wire hanging off of his Gunslinger, occasionally causing his middle finger to twitch. The sounds of endless war echoed in from outside, mingling with the whir of sentries as they swiveled side to side.
Choggy grumbled as he walked up the stairs toward spawn, nursing a bleeding arm, a bloodied wrench in his grasp.
“Spy around here,” he muttered, before disappearing behind the garage door. Choggerella came out a minute after, rubbing her shoulder in the memory of a recent pain.
The Choggs were having a bit of trouble with struex, the spy on the enemy team. They could always spot the shifty-eyed character from a mile away, but when it came to dealing with him they met with trouble. Bang goes gun, and down he goes, apparently. But they don't fall for that, he's never gone, not really. They fan out, swinging their trusty wrenches in apparently empty corners. The electric hum echoes down the hall, and they all race toward the source, only to find it empty. Then an alarm goes off, alerting the family of engineers that all their hard work is about to be brought down by a dirty snake in the grass. They make it halfway up the stairs before one, two, three, Choggs are sprawled on the ground, neat little holes in their backs, and their machines falling apart piece by piece.
Twenty seconds later, the family step out and begin again, putting up sentries and building dispensers. They take their places by their charges, keeping an eye out for struex and any other spy.
Here he comes again, like nothing happened, staring them down, face obscured by a fake respirator. But they won't fall for the same trick twice, they're a smart bunch. Choggy fires his trusty Pomson 6000, his aim true as a body falls to the ground. A second later, and he fades into view, not 5 feet from where his fake corpse lay.
Struex makes a run for it, only to run smack into Mav3rick. His wrist is caught in a literal iron grip, and he's thrown against a wall. The family converges on the spy, and in a moment he's nothing but a bloodied body.
Mav3rick takes the time to wipe the blood and hunks of hair from his robotic hand. "That's what my daddy taught me to do to backstabbers." Choggy nods in agreement, heading back upstairs, Choggarella following him. Mav3rick discovers a loose wire in his Gunslinger as he cleans, and begins to pick at it.

TheChoggs
Sat Sep 27 2014, 04:06PM

Steam Alias: The Choggs
Class: Engineer
Liked 4 times in 1 posts

OMG. This was amazingly awesome. So much so that it was enough to make us sign up for the Bong forum. Discord/SoraPiroB you are a very talented writer, my friend! We never thought we'd have our own fanfic. Now we are fired up to hit the Gravity Bong. Choggs, ho!!! #chogged

Choggy + Choggerella

struex
Sat Sep 27 2014, 07:07PM

Steam Alias: struex
Class: Spy
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

It's always the pomson.

Dickbut
Sat Sep 27 2014, 08:20PM

Steam Alias: Galot
Liked 117 times in 47 posts

Yahoozy
Sat Sep 27 2014, 09:27PM

Steam Alias: POLICEFIGHTER
Class: Sniper
Liked 19 times in 7 posts

i want a slow loris to be my best friend

Dickbut
Sun Sep 28 2014, 12:42AM

i awnt u 2 be my bess frend..

DeKeeg
Sun Sep 28 2014, 11:07AM

Steam Alias: DeKeeg
Liked 12 times in 7 posts

Is there a TL;DR?

SoraPiroB
Sun Sep 28 2014, 11:37AM

DeKeeg wrote ...

Is there a TL;DR?

TL;DR
struex is an ass, Pomson 6000 ftw

Dickbut
Sun Sep 28 2014, 09:07PM

The Pomson is for asses; Struex is a pretty cool guy

SoraPiroB
Sun Sep 28 2014, 10:51PM

So you're calling me, Choggy, Phlag, and about half the other engies on this server asses?

Go to page  [1] 2 3  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0845 sec, 0.0153 of that for queries. DB queries: 70. Memory Usage: 2,644kB