Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: User Content
Come Here, You Bitch. << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
SoraPiroB
Mon Nov 24 2014, 12:38PM

Steam Alias: SoraPiroB
Class: Soldier
Liked 34 times in 26 posts

"Is team time, Doctor!" BlackOut called out to Khamir, who dropped down from the grate above him. With the flick of his wrist Khamir's Medigun began to emit its almost magical beam, falling upon its target and connecting doctor to patient. With a silent nod the two trundled out the door into the madness outside, wading through the mass of bodies and carving their way through the opposing forces. Halfway over the bridge, a loud electric noise was barely heard above the din, and a pyro suddenly materialized next to Khamir, arm raised, hand clutching a butterfly knife, ready to be plunged in BlackOut's back. With only moments to react, Khamir grabbed the Ubersaw by his waist and stabbed at the spy, who stumbled back from the blow. BlackOut being too occupied with the enemies in front, Khamir had to deal with the one behind on his own. The spy dodged two more stabs, and made a swing of his own, dispelling his disguise and revealing Scruff McGruff. Scruff made several quick slashes, leaving a few deep cuts along Khamir's arms and side.
“Doctor!” BlackOut called out behind them, and Khamir could tell that he would not last much longer without medical assistance. Either he finished this now or both of them were going to die. Taking a calming breath, he waited for Scruff to take another swing, and caught his wrist with his free hand. He pulled him close and jammed the blade of his Ubersaw square into his chest. With the tight grip on his wrist, Scruff couldn't escape, with or without the Dead Ringer. Khamir leaned in close and whispered into the spy's ear, "I'm going to saw through your bones." With a heave and the sound of ribs breaking, the blade slid in deeper until the tip jutted out from his back. Withdrawing the bloodied blade, Khamir pushed the lifeless body over the side of the bridge and deployed his Medigun. Flicking a switch on the side of the nozzle, extra energy began to pour out, and once aimed at BlackOut he began to glow a bright red, his body suddenly invulnerable. Regaining health and no longer in fear of imminent death, the duo pushed through to the other side of the bridge, and into the enemy base.

khamir-ubitch
Mon Nov 24 2014, 01:59PM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Class: Medic
Liked 253 times in 114 posts

I really enjoy your stories. Very entertaining read! Poor Scruff.

If I had a nickle for every time this has actually played out (with other spies) I'd be rich.

Here are two of my favs: Spy trying to stab my pocket soldier. and another spy trying to stab blackout.

[ Edited Mon Nov 24 2014, 02:04PM ]
ScruffMcGruff
Mon Nov 24 2014, 02:25PM

Steam Alias: Scruff McGruff
Class: Sniper
Liked 60 times in 28 posts

I need proof that this happened but good story Sora

BlackOut
Mon Nov 24 2014, 08:02PM

Steam Alias: BlackOut
Class: Heavy
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

awesome, i have my own fanfic now. my life is compelete

gonzo.the.great
Mon Nov 24 2014, 08:58PM

Steam Alias: STEAM_0:0:7227352
Class: Demoman
Liked 60 times in 25 posts

BlackOut rushed into the base, the feeling of raw red power coursing through his veins. He was invincible, a gift from Khamir, the power over life and death itself. He would bring death to the blues, they would pay for all they had done.

Rounding the last corner, two beeps, so simple, yet announcing to all that could hear that death had arrived. Choggy’s sentry aimed and fired. Round after round pounded BlackOut’s body, pushing him back. Time slowed for BlackOut, as he watched Choggy, backlite by the glow from twin dispensers, laugh. Laugh and point.

NEXT!

TheChoggs
Tue Nov 25 2014, 05:42PM

Steam Alias: The Choggs
Class: Engineer
Liked 4 times in 1 posts

Sora, another epic story, to be ranked up there with the other great works of our time.

khamir-ubitch wrote ...

Here are two of my favs: Spy trying to stab my pocket soldier. and another spy trying to stab blackout.

Awesome videos and I especially dug the Motley Crue. Hair metal, F YEAH!

TheChoggs
Tue Nov 25 2014, 06:00PM

Steam Alias: The Choggs
Class: Engineer
Liked 4 times in 1 posts

...Choggarella looked on with casual disregard as she lounged nearby in her Rancho Relaxo. Taking another sip of her mojito, she counted down the seconds remaining on Khamir's uber. Choggy's sentry gun should chew up the attackers in about 3, 2, ... Just at that moment, Gune appeared in a shimmer behind Choggy. He planted a knife in the base of Choggy's skull, and slapped sappers on the sentry before it could turn around to shoot at him. Choggarella lept out of her reclining chair and ducked underneath it just as a shower of bullets, explosions, fire, and body parts rained everywhere. A sniper's Jarate added piss and shattered glass to the mess where Choggy used to be. "That just ain't right!" she exclaimed and ran to her sentry gun, the second line of defense above above Blu's yard. The rest of Blu stopped doing the Conga in the spawn room and grabbed their weapons....

NEXT!

SoraPiroB
Tue Nov 25 2014, 07:43PM

Steam Alias: SoraPiroB
Class: Soldier
Liked 34 times in 26 posts

TheChoggs wrote ...

"That just ain't right!"

Fixed that for you.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0830 sec, 0.0144 of that for queries. DB queries: 62. Memory Usage: 2,614kB