Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: The Lounge
Turkey Day Killin << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  [1] 2
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
BiGTeX
Wed Nov 26 2014, 01:25AM

Steam Alias: bigtex1313
Class: Scout
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Wife workin. Looks like Butterball, Jack Daniel's, Boys vs: Eagles, and cartoon violence. What chall doin?

bldwilco
Wed Nov 26 2014, 01:42AM

Steam Alias: bldwilco
Class: Medic
Liked 4 times in 3 posts

Being the first holiday since being married, our in-laws are trying to assert their dominance over each other resulting in multiple Thanksgivings in two different states. I'm thinking we'll probably alternate on drinking. I'll settle into a wonderful scotch induced numb at her relatives and she can become best friends with chardonay at mine. Oh holidays...

khamir-ubitch
Wed Nov 26 2014, 07:16AM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Liked 252 times in 114 posts

We'll e doing the turkey shuffle. Early afternoon at my parents and evening at hers.

Hopefully there will be some time for some TF-2 at some point.

Helix
Wed Nov 26 2014, 07:50AM

Steam Alias: [BONG] Helix
Class: Soldier
Liked 55 times in 29 posts

We'll be going to a restaurant that is buffet style with the family, no hassle of cooking but no leftovers.. Then I'll be coming back and establishing a black friday plan of attack for world dominance.

khamir-ubitch
Wed Nov 26 2014, 08:10AM

Helix wrote ...

We'll be going to a restaurant that is buffet style with the family, no hassle of cooking but no leftovers.. Then I'll be coming back and establishing a black friday plan of attack for world dominance.

What do you have your eyes on? I have been eyeing out a new TV. I also need a new set of computer speakers for the bedroom (use them for TV).

On that note, do they make computer speakers with a wireless remote? I have been unable to find some. All are wired.

Skyhawk
Wed Nov 26 2014, 08:47AM

Steam Alias: Skyhawk
Liked 113 times in 63 posts

I'll be headed to downtown Dallas at 7am for the annual Turkey Trot. The wife got me into running the 5K about four years ago and we have since moved up to the 8 mile option. We used to wear the turkey suits and shit but then got serious about the running.

Then headed over to my brother's house for lunch with his family and my parents. Over the weekend I'm building a pergola in my back yard so I'll be limping into work Monday.

Helix wrote ...

...a black friday plan of attack for world dominance.

You are a brave man, I gave up trying to physically shop a couple years ago as I usually wanted to kill multiple people due to crowd overload. Total cyber shopper now.

[ Edited Wed Nov 26 2014, 08:50AM ]
khamir-ubitch
Wed Nov 26 2014, 08:55AM

Skyhawk wrote ...

You are a brave man, I gave up trying to physically shop a couple years ago as I usually wanted to kill multiple people due to crowd overload. Total cyber shopper now.

I love my heritage and all, but shopping with folks from Mexico, it is seriously something that you have to mentally prepare for. It is perfectly acceptable in their culture to invade personal space, interrupt the conversation you are having with an an employee for something, hop in front of the line to ask a check-out clerk to "price check" an item, bump/reach over you to grab an item and this isn't even on black-friday. This is EVERY EFFIN' DAY. Black Friday - not even once.

[BONG] BigJoeZD
Wed Nov 26 2014, 10:49AM

Steam Alias: joey99964
Class: Heavy
Liked 2 times in 2 posts

I'm sitting on my ass watching movies, marathon gaming and masturbating.

There is no Thanksgiving in New Zealand, this is all just a regular weekday for me lately

Helix
Wed Nov 26 2014, 12:23PM

Steam Alias: [BONG] Helix
Class: Soldier
Liked 55 times in 29 posts

khamir-ubitch wrote ...

Helix wrote ...

What do you have your eyes on? I have been eyeing out a new TV. I also need a new set of computer speakers for the bedroom (use them for TV).

On that note, do they make computer speakers with a wireless remote? I have been unable to find some. All are wired.

I just moved into my first home... still working out my plan of attack but trying to pick up a deal on dual 24" monitors, new appliances, a bedroom set and dining room tables, pillows comforters, and all the BS that comes with owning a house now, a new vacuum (trying for dyson pet), a grill, and men's warehouse to use some giftcards. Will set out around 3am to start waiting, hopefully be back by 2pm. Probably going to hit up Tiger Direct first, then home depot, bbb, target, and men's warehouse. I've been holding off on buying all this stuff until this specific day, so it'll be crazy but hopefully I can get some good deals.

I actually just picked up a new TV that got delivered today, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00II6VY6C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I got it for way less using camelcamelcamel.com. I was going to wait for black friday, but most of the TVs offered on BF doorbusters aren't the greatest. I usually hang on to my TVs for years so was looking for a solid 4k to hang in there in the future. Highly recommend it!

frostmute
Wed Nov 26 2014, 12:42PM

Steam Alias: frostmute
Liked 11 times in 6 posts

khamir-ubitch wrote ...

Skyhawk wrote ...

I love my heritage and all, but shopping with folks from Mexico, it is seriously something that you have to mentally prepare for. It is perfectly acceptable in their culture to invade personal space, interrupt the conversation you are having with an an employee for something, hop in front of the line to ask a check-out clerk to "price check" an item, bump/reach over you to grab an item and this isn't even on black-friday. This is EVERY EFFIN' DAY. Black Friday - not even once.

Don't forget when they pay HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS IN COINS.... all the while 4 kids screaming in spanish are running around knocking things over, parents not even giving them a glance.

If you can't tell... I fucking HATE mexican-national shoppers. Fuck those people.

[ Edited Wed Nov 26 2014, 12:42PM ]
Go to page  [1] 2  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0927 sec, 0.0162 of that for queries. DB queries: 71. Memory Usage: 2,668kB