Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: Entertainment
Who's watchin' Saul? << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  [1] 2
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
Yahoozy
Wed Feb 11 2015, 06:27PM

Steam Alias: POLICEFIGHTER
Class: Sniper
Liked 19 times in 7 posts

Second episode of Better Call Saul premiered a couple nights ago. I thought the pilot ep was really solid, but the second was REALLY great. Don't wanna give too much away, but there was a part in Mijo that made me really excited to watch this character - just his way of using witty lawyerisms in tough spots. I didn't know how I'd feel before going into it, but honestly it's not that much of a departure from BB other than a (slightly) lighter tone. Plus I love Bob so fucking much and it's neat to see him in a serious, headline acting role. How are you guys feelin' about it?

[ Edited Wed Feb 11 2015, 06:28PM ]
Skyhawk
Thu Feb 12 2015, 08:46AM

Steam Alias: Skyhawk
Class: Medic
Liked 113 times in 63 posts

I've been waiting for BCS since they announced it shortly after BB ended. I am extremely interested in his progression into being the shady lawyer he is in BB because at this point he is trying to toe the line. Tossing Tuco in early and Mike being the dickhead ticket-taker in the booth is some great foreshadowing for the character crossover aspect. This is only seven years before Walt shows up so this should spiral quickly.

Helix
Thu Feb 12 2015, 10:35AM

Steam Alias: [BONG] Helix
Class: Soldier
Liked 55 times in 29 posts

I'm addicted to this series. This fills my BB emptiness since the series ended. Pretty much everything Sky and Yahoozy said... I love the same filming style, everything down to how they film stand-off sequences in the desert like they did in BB. I love the relationship between Saul and Mike at the moment as well. Can't wait for this Sunday. On a side note, full episodes are available for free over at http://www.amctv.com/full-episodes/better-call-saul/.

http://www.bettercallsaul.com/

DeKeeg
Thu Feb 12 2015, 11:38AM

Steam Alias: DeKeeg
Liked 12 times in 7 posts

Love it! I also have been feigning for this spinoff since BB ended. Just wish it was farther along so I could binge watch it.

Did you guys catch the BB Easter eggs? https://www.google.com/#q=better+call+saul+easter+eggs

Helix, it's on Mondays at 10/9c (would hate for you to go ragemode on Sunday night because you couldn't find it on TV)

[ Edited Thu Feb 12 2015, 04:25PM ]
Blast_Tyrant
Thu Feb 12 2015, 02:16PM

Steam Alias: Blast Tyrant
Class: Heavy
Liked 30 times in 21 posts

Like you guys been waiting on this since BB ended. Was a bit on the fence during the pilot until Tuco showed up. when I heard Tuco's guy Nacho speak, I immediately thought that sounds like Vaas from FC3. Looked him up to be sure, and it is. Nice to see him getting a gig like BCS.

BiGTeX
Thu Feb 12 2015, 05:16PM

Steam Alias: bigtex1313
Class: Scout
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Good stuff

spacer1337
Thu Feb 12 2015, 07:40PM

Steam Alias: spacer1337
Class: Pyro
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

The first episode I was kinda sketchy, but with 2nd episode over with I am hooked now. At first I was kinda like "Man this is too breaking bad ish (as if thats a bad thing!) but it is tied into BB anyhow and it holds its own and this is gonna be a wil ride!!

Helix
Fri Feb 13 2015, 11:06AM

Steam Alias: [BONG] Helix
Liked 55 times in 29 posts

DeKeeg wrote ...

Helix, it's on Mondays at 10/9c (would hate for you to go ragemode on Sunday night because you couldn't find it on TV)

Haha, thanks Keeg. You saved me a world of pain looking for it on Sunday night.

khamir-ubitch
Fri Feb 13 2015, 02:52PM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Liked 252 times in 114 posts

Well shit, I guess I'm going to have to add this to the DVR list...heheh

Sounds pretty good.

Skyhawk
Fri Feb 27 2015, 10:07AM

Steam Alias: Skyhawk
Liked 113 times in 63 posts

Easter eggs you wouldn't catch http://thechive.com/2015/02/27/all-of-the-awesome-details-youve-missed-in-better-call-saul-17-photos/

Go to page  [1] 2  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.1249 sec, 0.0202 of that for queries. DB queries: 72. Memory Usage: 2,715kB