Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Servers :: Ideas & Suggestions
One more admin? << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  [1] 2
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
cosmic_marbles
Fri Apr 03 2015, 01:27PM

Steam Alias: cosmic_marbles
Class: Pyro
Liked 99 times in 44 posts

Heyyo! I hope you're all doing well! So, I have a suggestion (maybe a mild complaint, but please don't take it as such).

First of all, I want to say how much I LOVE playing here and how much I love 99% of the people here. Best group of folks I have found on the intranetz.

My suggestion (complaint) is that you all find maybe another Admin for the later night crowd. I know most of you are fine, upstanding citizens with jobs/family/a life during the day that require you to sleep at night and be gone/busy during the day. I am lucky that I get to work from home so I can follow my natural, nocturnal (and Pacific Standard Time) schedule.

One issue I/we have run across is that we seem to get many "problem children" later at night. I guess while their parents are sleeping, or their hacking forces are strong, said problem children get online to play. There have been several times that I/we have been on later at night with no Admins around and the server has cleared, or close enough to, simply because of douchebags who break server rules (and common sense rules half the time) and there are no Admins to assist.

There are several regulars on during these times and we all search our friends lists looking for Admins to help, but they are either "snooze", "away", or offline.

I hope you consider finding someone you can add to your Admin team that is around during these times that would be willing to help.

Thank you for your time!

Love,

Cosmic

DISCLAIMER: This is so NOT a plea/hint/suggestion for me to do it. I have ZERO clue as to how to do that stuff and I'm sure it's outside of my wheelhouse of capabilities.

However, if you can make me the color purple permanently, that would be SWELL! *smooches*

BiGTeX
Fri Apr 03 2015, 01:54PM

Steam Alias: bigtex1313
Class: Scout
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Yea, theres some lil rottn fux that come on while yall sleepin. Especially UBER spawn campers. Bastards.

SoraPiroB
Fri Apr 03 2015, 07:08PM

Steam Alias: SoraPiroB
Class: Soldier
Liked 34 times in 26 posts

i nominate pwnsausage

Yahoozy
Fri Apr 03 2015, 08:57PM

Steam Alias: POLICEFIGHTER
Class: Sniper
Liked 19 times in 7 posts

SoraPiroB wrote ...

i nominate pwnsausage

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mama
Sat Apr 04 2015, 09:43AM

Steam Alias: Mama
Liked 38 times in 25 posts

Side note: I'm almost always shown as "Away" on my Steam, but if you have me as a friend, send me a message anyway. I'm often just sitting here watching Netflix or studying, and am willing to deal with problems.

I'm usually at my computer from about 4:30-9:30 Mountain time M-F, and most of the day and well into the nights on the weekends.

knife_out
Sat Apr 04 2015, 11:22PM

Steam Alias: [BONG] Knife_Out (Chillin') -J-
Class: Sniper
Liked 51 times in 19 posts

This used to be Lexical's prime time, but sadly he hasn't been on in ages.

bldwilco
Sun Apr 05 2015, 12:10AM

Steam Alias: bldwilco
Class: Medic
Liked 4 times in 3 posts

I vote for Gune. He's on late. Even tempered. Lots of experience. That's just my vote as a donor.

Fuel
Sun Apr 05 2015, 12:11AM

Steam Alias: Fuel
Class: Medic
Liked 1 times in 1 posts

Yes to Gune!

cosmic_marbles
Sun Apr 05 2015, 03:16PM

knife_out wrote ...

This used to be Lexical's prime time, but sadly he hasn't been on in ages.

I know!!! It's been 115 days. He was ALWAYS my reliable go-to. Someone tell him I miss him and to come back to meeeeeee!

cosmic_marbles
Sun Apr 05 2015, 03:16PM

Gune rocks my socks! He'd be perfect if he'd do it!

Go to page  [1] 2  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0848 sec, 0.0156 of that for queries. DB queries: 72. Memory Usage: 2,654kB