Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: The Lounge
A Thank you to the BONG << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  [1] 2
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
GravyTrain
Tue Apr 07 2015, 08:40PM

Steam Alias: GrλvyTrλin
Class: Soldier
Liked 194 times in 87 posts

Hello Bong,
You all know I don’t post here often. Mostly because I am scared of the utterly terrifying things many of you post and I am very a very sensitive person. Losing Fetus has pushed me to finally post something here that has been on my mind. I simply want to say thank you to all the bong community and especially the folk that pay cash money to keep this going. I’ve donated a couple of times but not nearly enough, and the server deserves more. Also special shout out to the mods who do a good job keeping the riff-raff at bay.

Anytime I have a shitty day I can rely on the bong being around for some chuckles. I keep voice muted often as I am always listening to an audiobook or podcast but that doesn’t mean I don’t have a blast playing with you. Even though I rage inside at the constant dominations by dickbutt, pwn, scruff, blast, gune, opi, (the list goes on, you get the idea), I still love you guys and gals. Thank you for tolerating my tryhard’ness. I started to list all names of all the pals but it is simply too long and I know I would forget someone important. Except for my former favorite fellow turtle-buster Professor --who quit playing-- Jerk. Screw that guy.

Love you all,
Gravy

Helix
Tue Apr 07 2015, 09:03PM

Steam Alias: [BONG] Helix
Class: Soldier
Liked 55 times in 29 posts

Thanks for the kind words Gravy!

opioid
Tue Apr 07 2015, 09:19PM

Steam Alias: STEAM_0:1:18215233
Class: Medic
Liked 10 times in 7 posts

I enjoy gaming with and against you too Gravy and I can definitely relate with the dominations thing as well. One of the main reasons I keep coming back to the server is that there are so many good players. I personally play for the challenge and there's plenty of people to offer that. It is also a good place to kick back at the end of the day and relax.

cosmic_marbles
Wed Apr 08 2015, 01:40AM

Steam Alias: cosmic_marbles
Class: Pyro
Liked 99 times in 44 posts

What a sweet post! As I think I've only dominated you once in my life (and now I have a NEW goal!), I'm sure you're talking to all the others, but I'm going to gently inject myself into this conversation like it was meant to be directed at me. BOO-YAH!

<3

khamir-ubitch
Wed Apr 08 2015, 07:20AM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Class: Medic
Liked 253 times in 114 posts

I have always considered this my home away from home. A place I can relax, enjoy good interesting conversation and just have an overall good time.

I always use the "bar" analogy. I love coming to this bar. The managers are great, the regulars are amazing and it's a great environment for having (what I consider to be) fun.

I've always felt that we're one of the community servers that has a higher-than-average skill level for our regulars. I've always been the type to go for a good challenge because it forces me to devise new tactics and as such, I'm always trying to find new innovative ways to kill my enemies.

I've been through family deaths, really bad sicknesses, times of uncertainty with my job, and a divorce. Through all that, the spirit of this place and it's rotating cast of characters has stayed the same. It really goes without saying, but it's nice to have that when I'm going through something.

I know I'm not the most talkative, interesting, funny or talented guy here, but I really appreciate our regs. I'd be lying if I didn't squeal a bit after seeing Opi & Seren return after a bit of a hiatus. Same goes for any of our "long time" regulars that drop back in.

I'm here till the wheels fall off baby!!

[ Edited Wed Apr 08 2015, 08:49AM ]
[BONG] BigJoeZD
Wed Apr 08 2015, 07:46AM

Steam Alias: joey99964
Class: Heavy
Liked 2 times in 2 posts

Remember playing with you a lot Gravy, stay strong brother and know that we're all here for you and our hearts go out to you at this time <3

Luna.Lovegood
Wed Apr 08 2015, 02:47PM

Steam Alias: BONG | Luna
Class: Demoman
Liked 1 times in 1 posts

We tolerate you, gravy <3

This community is so good and I love it!

ProfessorJerk
Wed Apr 08 2015, 05:27PM

Steam Alias: Same as here (usually)
Liked 21 times in 5 posts

Love you Gravy. <3 I was actually planning to reinstall in the next couple of days so I can jump on a bit over the weekend. We can continue or whole truce in the name of murdering snipers hahaha.

cosmic_marbles
Thu Apr 09 2015, 12:35AM

Steam Alias: cosmic_marbles
Liked 99 times in 44 posts

ProfessorJerk wrote ...

Love you Gravy. <3 I was actually planning to reinstall in the next couple of days so I can jump on a bit over the weekend. We can continue or whole truce in the name of murdering snipers hahaha.

You had BETTER NOT be making this up. I swear to jeebus if you are making this up....

I won't cry because I don't have Kleenex, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you come back to the Bong this weekend, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

ProfessorJerk
Thu Apr 09 2015, 12:46AM

Steam Alias: Same as here (usually)
Liked 21 times in 5 posts

I picked up an eighth that I haven't even unsealed yet and my wife's out of town till late Saturday. I intend to eat a pot cookie for breakfast on Friday which means I will likely do nothing but stare at Netflix and eat ice cream, but I am prepared to be awful at Pyro on Saturday.

Go to page  [1] 2  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.1092 sec, 0.0175 of that for queries. DB queries: 72. Memory Usage: 2,662kB