Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: The Lounge
A Thank you to the BONG << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 [2]
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
khamir-ubitch
Thu Apr 09 2015, 09:55AM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Class: Medic
Liked 253 times in 114 posts

ProfessorJerk wrote ...

I am prepared to be awful at Pyro on Saturday.

*EEEEEEEEEK*

I hope am able to hop on with you pal. It's been waaaay too long. I miss our times together. (46 sec in)

[ Edited Thu Apr 09 2015, 09:58AM ]
ScruffMcGruff
Thu Apr 09 2015, 11:09AM

Steam Alias: Scruff McGruff
Class: Sniper
Liked 60 times in 28 posts

Keep it up Gravy I always have a blast playing with/against you even though you focus me sometimes. You always give me a challenge when you're on.

ProfessorJerk
Thu Apr 09 2015, 05:49PM

Steam Alias: Same as here (usually)
Class: Pyro
Liked 21 times in 5 posts

Khamir I'm sure we'll be able to coincide, just throw me an IM when you're gonna be around.

Is it bad that that video didn't make me miss my fancy hats at all but I immediately thought "shit, I am gonna need to get a new schadenfreude taunt if I am gonna play" hahaha?

ETA: Scruff you are a sniper and as such you deserve to eat splodey things all day.

[ Edited Thu Apr 09 2015, 05:50PM ]
Beardius
Fri Apr 10 2015, 11:23AM

Steam Alias: Beardius
Class: Heavy
Liked 13 times in 7 posts

Gravy you're one of the people that helped form me into the mediocre player I am today since I joined the Gravity Bong all those months ago. I really appreciate you calling me out and telling me to stop being an asshat with a liberty launcher, now I'm just an asshat with the stock. Really appreciate you pal, hope you stick around for a long time.

BiGTeX
Fri Apr 10 2015, 11:26AM

Steam Alias: bigtex1313
Class: Scout
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

You use ur mouth purtier than a twenty dollar whore . Im new here, but have found a home. The people here are amazing, and dont care when i squeel after i stick someone to the wall with my huntsman. People are always there for some good fun after i have had a rotten day at work. I luv all my bONG friends. I played wiff u a few times gravy and look forward to more fun in the future. If ur ever on after midnite

Blast_Tyrant
Fri Apr 10 2015, 09:21PM

Steam Alias: Blast Tyrant
Class: Heavy
Liked 30 times in 21 posts

Couldn't agree more, Gravy. We have a great community, and it is always nice to have friends around to play with and kill.

WickedJT
Fri Apr 17 2015, 08:39PM

Steam Alias: Wicky Wicky Wasted
Class: Sniper
Liked 1 times in 1 posts

Hearing about Fetus made me realize how much I care about all of you on the BONG. So thanks for making this thread Gravy you're the fucking man.

Don't let my incessant raging fool you, I've got MAAAAAAAAAAAAAD love for this community.

Love y'all

Go to page  1 [2]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0721 sec, 0.0139 of that for queries. DB queries: 59. Memory Usage: 2,604kB