Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: User Content
I made a thing. Left 4 Dead concept/fan art? << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  [1] 2
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
the_hammer_q
Fri Apr 10 2015, 11:44AM

Steam Alias: The Grand Inquisitor
Class: Soldier
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I've had the idea for a few years now, but was never proficient enough in Photoshop to attempt it until now. I plan on making a wallpaper size version for my desktop and if I can find someone to do it, have it printed on a t-shirt.

For those who don't know, that's my hand.

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/1G0cJ

khamir-ubitch
Fri Apr 10 2015, 01:45PM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Class: Medic
Liked 253 times in 114 posts

Lies. I don't believe you.

I need to see you holding a sign (with your other hand) that says "Khamir now do you believe me??"

Kidding, nice work! I wish my digi-art skills were worth a shit...

[ Edited Fri Apr 10 2015, 01:46PM ]
Helix
Fri Apr 10 2015, 02:37PM

Steam Alias: [BONG] Helix
Liked 55 times in 29 posts

Very nice work!

the_hammer_q
Fri Apr 10 2015, 02:53PM

Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Since I'm already posting my hand related stuff I'll just throw this in here too, I was internet famous for a day:
https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/2z8kq9/i_was_born_ready_for_this/

ProfessorJerk
Fri Apr 10 2015, 04:42PM

Steam Alias: Same as here (usually)
Class: Pyro
Liked 21 times in 5 posts

Hahahaha holy shit, I actually remember seeing that post and I generally avoid Reddit like the plague that it is.

Ethan
Fri Apr 10 2015, 04:45PM

Steam Alias: Ethan
Liked 2 times in 2 posts

i remember that post. made me chuckle.

frostmute
Fri Apr 10 2015, 04:48PM

Steam Alias: frostmute
Class: Medic
Liked 11 times in 6 posts

ProfessorJerk wrote ...

Hahahaha holy shit, I actually remember seeing that post and I generally avoid Reddit like the plague that it is.

It's all about the subs man... Unsub from literally EVERY SINGLE default and pick things that matter to you. The Plex, Kodi, Elite: Dangerous, Cade, MAME, Seedboxes, Cordcutters, Emulation, BuildAPCSales, HTPC and GiantBomb subs are all full of nice, reasonable people with the OCCASIONAL asshole thrown in.

The info I get from these places is sometimes only found there, and nowhere else on the tubes, and for that reason , and that reason alone, I still visit the reddits.

The rest of reddit is still a cesspool of insufferable idiot teenagers, as far as I am concerned.

[ Edited Fri Apr 10 2015, 04:52PM ]
the_hammer_q
Fri Apr 10 2015, 04:59PM

Liked 0 times in 0 posts

frostmute wrote ...

ProfessorJerk wrote ...

It's all about the subs man... Unsub from literally EVERY SINGLE default sub and pick things that matter to you. The Plex, Kodi, Elite: Dangerous, Cade, MAME, Seedboxes, Cordcutters, Emulation and GiantBomb subs are all full of nice, reasonable people with the OCCASIONAL asshole thrown in.
The info I get from these places is sometimes only found there, and nowhere else on the tubes, and for that reason , and that reason alone, I still visit the reddits.

I completely agree, I stay subbed to some of the defaults, like funny, pics, videos, TIL, and a couple others for the few bits of quality content I'd otherwise miss, but there are tons of subs out there, personally, the aviation subs, android, OnePlus, EngineeringStudents, ADHD, audio, headphones, knives, guns, Subaru, buildapc, and quite a few others, have been quite helpful. Yeah you may have to sift through shitposts to find quality content sometimes, but it's the same on half chan, 8chan, and even XDA now.

Plus it's too much work and too many accounts to manage if I were to try and find special forums for each of my interests, this keeps it all together and relatively managable depending on your OPSEC and how many alts you choose to make

cosmic_marbles
Fri Apr 10 2015, 06:38PM

Steam Alias: cosmic_marbles
Class: Pyro
Liked 99 times in 44 posts

Reading reddit is too hard. Makes me use brain cells that are just too damn lazy.

However, I support ANYTHING that promotes L4D3. So, I give this two thumbs up!!! Well, two nubs up.

the_hammer_q
Sun Apr 12 2015, 01:00PM

Liked 0 times in 0 posts

cosmic_marbles wrote ...

I give this two thumbs up!!! Well, two nubs up.

Hell yeah man!

http://i.imgur.com/kWFca1d.gifv

Go to page  [1] 2  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0869 sec, 0.0172 of that for queries. DB queries: 71. Memory Usage: 2,656kB