Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Servers :: The Gravity Bong -- 2fort
[poll] To Canterlot! << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 [2]
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
Dickbut
Mon Apr 20 2015, 01:00PM

Steam Alias: Galot
Class: Spy
Liked 116 times in 46 posts

no

[ Edited Mon Apr 20 2015, 01:01PM ]
SoraPiroB
Mon Apr 20 2015, 02:55PM

Steam Alias: SoraPiroB
Class: Soldier
Liked 34 times in 26 posts

Yahoozy wrote ...

I hate bronies and fun

Now now, no need to get angry. It's not like I'm asking everyone to watch the show, I've given up on that now. Anyway, I've made three separate posts asking to bring back Happy Hour, and just added in Canterlot for the funsies. This is the first post made specifically for the Canterlot map. And, according to THIS (from Skyhawk on July 8, 2014), Canterlot is already on the server, and has been for some time. You wouldn't add a map you wouldn't consider playing. And sometimes I'll ask around while playing on the server, and rarely an admin would (hesitantly) agree and put it on a vote (usually it's Hick when he's drunk). And forgive me if the brony comes out quite a lot lately since the new season is underway and the fan art and music continues to excite me (the music is why I decided to watch the show in the first place.

Skyhawk
Mon Apr 20 2015, 04:11PM

Steam Alias: Skyhawk
Class: Medic
Liked 113 times in 63 posts

Server has been wiped a few times since I posted that. I did reinstall Canterlot this morning, ran the websync that downloads it to your client, but it appears broken when I tried to join the game. I found another copy on GameBananna I'll test when the server is empty.

AntiHick
Mon Apr 20 2015, 08:57PM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Liked 3 times in 1 posts

Skyhawk wrote ...

Server has been wiped a few times since I posted that.

I told him that in game but I think he chose to not believe me.

frostmute
Tue Apr 21 2015, 11:24AM

Steam Alias: frostmute
Liked 11 times in 6 posts

This shit makes me feel gross.

khamir-ubitch
Tue Apr 21 2015, 04:02PM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Liked 253 times in 114 posts

Well, I guess I'm going to live up to my avatar again.

I'd like to check it out. *ducks all the rotten fruit being thrown at him*

BUT...currently the map breaks the server? Did I read that right?

cosmic_marbles
Tue Apr 21 2015, 08:24PM

Steam Alias: cosmic_marbles
Class: Pyro
Liked 99 times in 44 posts

I'd play it for shits 'n' giggles!

SoraPiroB
Tue Apr 21 2015, 09:38PM

Steam Alias: SoraPiroB
Liked 34 times in 26 posts

Ok so I found the proper map, idk what map you found on gamebanana but it isn't Canterlot Wargames.

https://www.mlptf2mods.com/mods/maps_control_point/cp_canterlot_wg

GravyTrain
Wed Apr 22 2015, 05:38PM

Steam Alias: GrλvyTrλin
Liked 194 times in 87 posts

Yahoozy wrote ...

Can any-goddamn-one who enjoys this show just, like, enjoy it to themselves. Anyone. I will never understand how fans of this fuckin' show are so slow on the uptake - I've never met a single one who questioned why everyone thought their fandom was so soul-crushingly annoying instead of immediately getting defensive at any sign of disinterest or getting just red-in-the-face mad if, god forbid, people are a little tired of feeling like they're walking through Times Square and all the billboards and advertisements are "MY LITTLE PONY MY LITTLE PONY WATCH MY LITTLE PONY WE LIKE MY LITTLE PONY WATCH IT I LIKE IT IT'S MY FAVORITE SHOW LOOK AT THIS PONY LOOK AT /THIS/ PONY NOW LOOK AT /THIIIIIIS/ PONY." I like jazz, a lot. It's prolly 50% of what I listen to. Imagine if jazz had the same online presence that this show has. My avatar is Sonny Sharrock, my handle is Sonny Sharrock, I use a spray of Sonny Sharrock playing guitar. Me, Max Roach and Stan Getz always play together and talk about jazz. One day, you hop on the forums and the latest post is gilevans1956 asking that Out of the Cool be played in its entirety every afternoon. This is the fifth time. The. Fifth. Goddamn. Time he's asked and you are incredulous. These people must be doing it on purpose, right? You refuse to believe they are so oblivious to how draining it might be to someone who does not like jazz whatsoever to see this constantly. Sorry if I got mean.

I clicked each link in the paragraph into background tabs and let them auto-play as I read on. With all open simultaneously it still sounded pretty damn good.

[ Edited Wed Apr 22 2015, 05:39PM ]
Go to page  1 [2]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0927 sec, 0.0164 of that for queries. DB queries: 69. Memory Usage: 2,854kB