Forums

Go to page  [1] 2 3 4
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
Halvus
Mon May 04 2015, 09:10PM

Steam Alias: [SBV]Halvus
Class: Pyro
Liked 28 times in 17 posts

So im sick of snipers., They can kill across the map without any chance at killing them. THe problem is headshots with no build up. NO CLASS should be able to move and immediately one-shot kill. Its to the point now where its not even fun. The class skill cap is too high and it allows people to abuse it. There HAS to be a way to balance snipers on this map. You should not be able to one-shot people and MOVE. Its should be one or other. I wont even get into the fact they should have a deadzone up close. Im sick of it. Its not a skillful class, its an abuse anyone who cant reach you class. Its to the point now where im just going to play other game modes because its not fun anymore. /enddrukenrant

P.S. Snipers have their place and i understand their need tactically, but at the end of the day, im tired of getting one-shot as i drop off the balcony. Its not fun.

AntiHick
Mon May 04 2015, 09:25PM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Class: Soldier
Liked 3 times in 1 posts

I'll call Robin Walker immediately. I'm sure he'll get right on this.

sudo kill -9
Mon May 04 2015, 09:28PM

Steam Alias: [BONG] sudo kill -9
Class: Sniper
Liked 13 times in 4 posts

have you tried jumping around while on the balcony, or using another entrance

AntiHick
Mon May 04 2015, 09:33PM

Liked 3 times in 1 posts

sudo kill -9 wrote ...

have you tried jumping around

Halvus
Mon May 04 2015, 09:49PM

Did you call Robin Walker when you added the dispenser mods or bungie medic? Also, do You EVER stop being a complete prick?

AntiHick
Mon May 04 2015, 09:50PM

Liked 3 times in 1 posts

Double dispenser predates me, believe it or not.

SoraPiroB
Mon May 04 2015, 10:02PM

Steam Alias: SoraPiroB
Liked 34 times in 26 posts

if you think this is bad, you should try it on a server that doesn't have class limits and you have to walk out to 7 snipers constantly picking people off. And changing gamemodes doesn't stop snipers from being good. just saying.

and, like, there are ways to get past snipers, like being invisible, or invulnerable, or having resistance against bullets, or blowing the snipers up, or setting them on fire.....

sudo kill -9
Mon May 04 2015, 10:04PM

Steam Alias: [BONG] sudo kill -9
Class: Sniper
Liked 13 times in 4 posts

Halvus wrote ...

Also, do You EVER stop being a complete prick?

AntiHick
Mon May 04 2015, 10:32PM

Liked 3 times in 1 posts

You throw a tempter tantrum with the implication that the admins need to rework/mod snipers to your specifications and because I don't take it seriously I'm a prick.

K.

Sorry buddy, snipers OHK. That's their thing. Every other class in the game can do the same thing with random crits.

Halvus
Mon May 04 2015, 10:53PM

AntiHick wrote ...

You throw a tempter tantrum with the implication that the admins need to rework/mod snipers to your specifications and because I don't take it seriously I'm a prick.

K.

Sorry buddy, snipers OHK. That's their thing. Every other class in the game can do the same thing with random crits.

Once again you are completely tone deaf. I posted this as a frustrated (and slightly druken) discussion point. Hick YOU ARE A PRICK ALL THE TIME. Just slow your roll a little bit. Yes we all get you are a big drama queen but do you have to be cranked to 11 at all times? fuck, I'm sorry i ever said anything.

Go to page  [1] 2 3 4  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0856 sec, 0.0152 of that for queries. DB queries: 68. Memory Usage: 2,621kB