Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Gaming :: Gaming
GOG Galaxy << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
ghadilli
Wed May 06 2015, 05:09PM

Steam Alias: Ghadilli
Class: Heavy
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

This is a link to an article on TechRaptor about GOG.com's new game-selling, community and all around replacement for steam, Galaxy.

I've already signed up for the Beta, and I was wondering if any of you fine folks would be interested in trying out a new platform.

I personally couldn't be happier knowing that Steam will have some real competition, especially if it will drive them to finally fix their customer service.

But even if Steam doesn't change one bit, it looks like it'll be pretty awesome as long as they can actually do everything they've promised, and get people to actually jump on board. The only problem I can foresee is people having trouble getting their friends to migrate with them, just due to the sheer amount of investment everybody has in Steam at this point.

Dickbut
Wed May 06 2015, 05:19PM

Steam Alias: Galot
Class: Spy
Liked 116 times in 46 posts

Neat.

ProfessorJerk
Wed May 06 2015, 05:32PM

Steam Alias: Same as here (usually)
Class: Pyro
Liked 21 times in 5 posts

I just installed this morning. Love that GoG has its own client now, but I can't stand the way it organizes your games. I'm excited to see what directions they go in with features and customizability.

NinjaAl
Sun May 10 2015, 12:43AM

Steam Alias: NinjaAl
Class: Soldier
Liked 11 times in 8 posts

I totally did not get the beta invite today and I totally will not use this as an excuse to bring people together to play X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter or Unreal Tournament 2004.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0624 sec, 0.0116 of that for queries. DB queries: 44. Memory Usage: 2,494kB