Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: Tech Forum
Anybody get a new phone lately? << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 [2]
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
ProfessorJerk
Fri May 08 2015, 11:54AM

Steam Alias: Same as here (usually)
Class: Pyro
Liked 21 times in 5 posts

Holy, I'll take a look into that, I appreciate it. I was a pretty early adopter with the original Droid and loved it back then; my wife still pines for her Droid 4 and its physical keyboard as well. The line slipped behind the flagships that other companies were putting out in terms of processing power for a while so I switched to some other phones, but maybe it's time to go back.

punt
Sun May 10 2015, 12:30AM

Steam Alias: [BONG] punt.
Class: Sniper
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I've got a Nexus 6 on T-Mobile, and this thing fucking rocks. I can't really compare it to other android phones, though. I've been on iPhones for the last 3ish years. The battery life sucks in comparison to iOS devices, though.

the_hammer_q
Sat May 16 2015, 09:01PM

Steam Alias: The Grand Inquisitor
Class: Soldier
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

OnePlus One is amazing, and the OnePlus Two is coming out soon. you should look into snagging an invite when they're released.

Go to page  1 [2]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0540 sec, 0.0093 of that for queries. DB queries: 39. Memory Usage: 2,485kB