Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: The Lounge
Please God kill all the lime-loving lemon-haters << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  [1] 2
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
Yahoozy
Tue May 12 2015, 10:44AM

Steam Alias: POLICEFIGHTER
Class: Sniper
Liked 19 times in 7 posts

Anyone who actually believes that limes are better than lemons needs to be dragged into the street in a burlap sack and beaten to death publicly, as an example of what happens when you go full retard.

Do you also believe that Sandy Hook was an elaborate hoax perpetrated by R&D team at Betty Crocker Inc., progenitor of the lemon bar?

You know what is going to happen because of this? Nothing. Nothing other that some people are going to buy lemons, and some people aren't. That's it. Limes will still get eaten, people will still make key lime pie, and the world, shockingly, will keep spinning.

I still have yet to hear a realistic, rational reason why lemons being better than limes has any negative effect on anything. Oh, people are going to try and use lemons in place of limes for guacamole? SHOCKING. GUESS WE BETTER PACK IT UP, WE FAILED.

All the things the entitled part of the gourmet bitch about, like handsome lemon-loving boys, are COMPLETLY OPTIONAL. It turns out no one is holding a gun to bakers' heads forcing them to use lemons. It also turns out no one is holding a gun to any consumers heads forcing them to eat delicious lemon ricotta cookies.

Get a fucking grip, and calm down. I have a whole drawer full of lemons, I'm sure one of them will taste good to you.

Diabeetus
Tue May 12 2015, 10:51AM

Steam Alias: Diabeetus
Class: Sniper
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

1429513413403.webm

khamir-ubitch
Tue May 12 2015, 12:05PM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Class: Medic
Liked 252 times in 114 posts

Yahoozy wrote ...

Anyone who actually believes that limes are better than lemons needs to be dragged into the street in a burlap sack and beaten to death publicly, as an example of what happens when you go full retard.

....with your broke-ass lemons. Get the fuck out of here.

You don't know how to eat Hispanic food. I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand words so here are some pictures of stuff that Lime > lemon:

[ Edited Tue May 12 2015, 12:07PM ]
serenissima
Tue May 12 2015, 12:26PM

Steam Alias: Epik Kobold
Class: Engineer
Liked 1 times in 1 posts

Bro, you are so cruel. that is some tasty looking foodstuffs even those green things. . .

AntiHick
Tue May 12 2015, 03:07PM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Class: Soldier
Liked 3 times in 1 posts

Lemon jollyranchers are my favorite.

Sir Osis
Tue May 12 2015, 05:17PM

Steam Alias: Sir Osis of Liver
Class: Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Yeah, you guys are off your fuckin' rockers. Lime or bust. Lemon ass motherfuckers.

colonoscopy
Tue May 12 2015, 06:30PM

Steam Alias: coIonoscopy
Class: Heavy
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

yahoozy has no taste bud flavoury diddlydoos on his tongue

AntiHick
Tue May 12 2015, 07:36PM

Liked 3 times in 1 posts

colonoscopy wrote ...

Maybe not now but from what I hear he's had plenty of diddlydoos on his tongue in the past.

khamir-ubitch
Tue May 12 2015, 08:05PM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Class: Medic
Liked 252 times in 114 posts

AntiHick wrote ...

colonoscopy wrote ...

Maybe not now but from what I hear he's had plenty of diddlydoos on his tongue in the past.

AntiHick
Tue May 12 2015, 08:52PM

Liked 3 times in 1 posts

That angle make's Powergirl's left tit look way smaller than her right.

Go to page  [1] 2  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.1287 sec, 0.0293 of that for queries. DB queries: 71. Memory Usage: 2,663kB