Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Community :: The Lounge
What are my pals growing this year? << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  [1] 2
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
Dickbut
Thu May 28 2015, 11:54AM

Steam Alias: Galot
Class: Spy
Liked 116 times in 46 posts

I've been trying to grow tomatoes and onions this year. Onions did great; tomatoes not so good thanks to the daily rainfall.

Lord, thank you for the untimely monsoon what claimed our pointless tomato garden. Oh I was a fool to plant tomatoes in the swamp -- You made sure of that.

Hope my pals are having better luck.

[BONG] BigJoeZD
Thu May 28 2015, 12:28PM

Steam Alias: joey99964
Class: Heavy
Liked 2 times in 2 posts

I'm growing some of those muscle things and getting rid of that fatty stuff off my body.

I would like to grow some food but i ain't got no place to put it that won't be dug up by my dogs. Blasted things.

Yahoozy
Thu May 28 2015, 01:50PM

Steam Alias: POLICEFIGHTER
Class: Sniper
Liked 19 times in 7 posts

I just un-grew the hair on my back and I can feel my shirt for the first time in seven years.

Future
Thu May 28 2015, 06:14PM

Steam Alias: fuuutuuure
Class: Soldier
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

I'm growing medical pot over in a disclosed area in Grand Rapids Michigan this summer while streaming myself playing video games. There will be a venue right next to me for underground shows so if you are ever in the area and need a hookup let me know

AntiHick
Thu May 28 2015, 09:17PM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Liked 3 times in 1 posts

Dickbut wrote ...

Lord, thank you for the untimely monsoon what claimed our pointless tomato garden. Oh I was a fool to plant tomatoes in the swamp -- You made sure of that.

Read this in Early Cuyler's voice.

khamir-ubitch
Fri May 29 2015, 01:48PM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Class: Medic
Liked 252 times in 114 posts

I used to grow stuff. So did my wife.

Then we got lazy. We had some bitchin tomato plants too. What a waste.

I think this year I'll try growing again. Probably flower though. We got rid of this massive mini rose bush that was blocking our view of the back yard and want to put a bird bath with some flowers/plants so that it will attract birds.

My cats LOVE doing that thing where they try and hypnotize the birds. Hilarious. I'll probably have to figure out a way to make the window sill larger since my fat cat barely fits on it. She LOVES watching outside, but is too big to fit unless she's standing up.

I still love her.

cosmic_marbles
Sat May 30 2015, 09:27PM

Steam Alias: cosmic_marbles
Class: Pyro
Liked 99 times in 44 posts

I'm growing tomatoes, peppers, cilantro, and catnip.

GravyTrain
Sun May 31 2015, 08:44PM

Steam Alias: GrλvyTrλin
Liked 194 times in 87 posts

We've got garlic, onions, kale, tomatoes, potatoes, all the herbs (except that one), arugula I think, and rhubarb. The wife does it all, I just stand around and screw things up and get yelled at.

[ Edited Sun May 31 2015, 08:44PM ]
Dickbut
Mon Jun 01 2015, 01:12PM

Steam Alias: Galot
Class: Spy
Liked 116 times in 46 posts

You have the best kind of wife.

Sir Osis
Thu Jun 04 2015, 07:11AM

Steam Alias: Sir Osis of Liver
Class: Engineer
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Opted out this year due to travel constraints, but for the moments, my herbs survive; Mint, cilantro, sage, and lemongrass.

Go to page  [1] 2  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0871 sec, 0.0166 of that for queries. DB queries: 73. Memory Usage: 2,668kB