Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Gaming :: Screenshot Center
Since Mama tells us it's legal and not spawncamping.... << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 [2] 3
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
Mama
Sun Jun 07 2015, 07:18PM

Steam Alias: Mama
Class: Pyro
Liked 38 times in 25 posts

Yes, it is spawncamping. Yes, it is acceptable, in this ONE instance. If the other team can't get enough teamwork together to take it out, they probably deserve the slaughter.

SoraPiroB
Mon Jun 08 2015, 08:34AM

Steam Alias: SoraPiroB
Class: Soldier
Liked 34 times in 26 posts

knife_out wrote ...

[BONG wrote ...
BigJoeZD]
Well either you didn't read/listen properly or you're just outright retarded.

That is spawncamping plain and simple. But i will go ahead and say that if two people on the other team cant wait to build a medic/heavy uber to take you out then they kinda deserve it for being just as stupid

The unoffical rule is that if you're able to get a sentry built in front of their spawn, they deserve it and it is OK. As you said, if the enemy team can't build an uber, they deserve it.

Mama wrote ...

Yes, it is spawncamping. Yes, it is acceptable, in this ONE instance. If the other team can't get enough teamwork together to take it out, they probably deserve the slaughter.

Sounds a lot like the logic spawn campers use to legitimise every kind of spawn camping, not just sentries in front of spawn.

AntiHick
Mon Jun 08 2015, 08:47AM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Liked 3 times in 1 posts

I can't help but wonder if we would have still made that sentry gun exception if the short circuit existed back then. Although, I thought the "rule" was you could drop a sentry but you couldn't camp with the sentry, so I guess that's a moot point.

I'd be curious to see if this would have been so emphatically accepted by mama if she had been on the other team

[ Edited Mon Jun 08 2015, 08:47AM ]
Skyhawk
Mon Jun 08 2015, 09:28AM

Steam Alias: Skyhawk
Class: Medic
Liked 113 times in 63 posts

Oppressive police state, fuck the blue engies and their excessive force, #redlivesmatter

[ Edited Mon Jun 08 2015, 12:53PM ]
Diabeetus
Mon Jun 08 2015, 01:06PM

Steam Alias: Diabeetus
Class: Sniper
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

Shame on you all.

Everyone knows Mama can't do no wrong as she is a white american woman. Who would judge a woman as she sits upon her throne of empty pill bottles, banning some no-name because they shot a nade towards the spawn door before going down spiral. That grenade harassed her, and she used her second adminment right of banning someone without warning them to ensure that they never learn their lesson.

Also apparently Vali has now joined hick in wiping back to front. Those queers have got to go.

bread.webm

AntiHick
Mon Jun 08 2015, 08:28PM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Liked 3 times in 1 posts

Helix and Silent get ivory twin towers, Mama gets a throne, and all I get is constant harassment over my unhygienic wiping practices?

Come on faggot, if you ever want me to unban you from the server so I can reban you again, give me the good dressing down I deserve!

[ Edited Mon Jun 08 2015, 08:29PM ]
gonzo.the.great
Mon Jun 08 2015, 08:46PM

Steam Alias: STEAM_0:0:7227352
Class: Demoman
Liked 60 times in 25 posts

AntiHick wrote ...

Helix and Silent get ivory twin towers, Mama gets a throne, and all I get is constant harassment over my unhygienic wiping practices?

Come on faggot, if you ever want me to unban you from the server so I can reban you again, give me the good dressing down I deserve!

Dick.

Dickbut
Mon Jun 08 2015, 08:50PM

Steam Alias: Galot
Class: Spy
Liked 117 times in 47 posts

It's still not too late to allow all forms of spawn camping.

1 user(s) like Dickbut 's post :
 Shpee
Mama
Mon Jun 08 2015, 08:53PM

Steam Alias: Mama
Liked 38 times in 25 posts

AntiHick wrote ...

I can't help but wonder if we would have still made that sentry gun exception if the short circuit existed back then. Although, I thought the "rule" was you could drop a sentry but you couldn't camp with the sentry, so I guess that's a moot point.

I'd be curious to see if this would have been so emphatically accepted by mama if she had been on the other team

I'd hate it, but I **am** the one who told them it's accepted.

Also, yeah, that was probably before the Short Circuit existed, but that only works on projectiles anyway. There's always heavy or pyro.

Halvus
Mon Jun 08 2015, 11:49PM

Steam Alias: [SBV]Halvus
Liked 28 times in 17 posts

I'll just say this. Its more demoralizing than anything else. I dont WANT to lead my team to victory after this has happened. By the time this has occurred, hes occupied the bridge for a while already so no one has left the base.

Its great that you are awesome at Engineer Choggy, but i simply would not do that. To me personally, anything past the hay room is just unsportsmanlike.

I have hesitated saying anything because you're cool and you are just doing you. I get it, but at the same time I can share its something i simply wouldnt do, out of respect for the other team.

Go to page  1 [2] 3  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0886 sec, 0.0185 of that for queries. DB queries: 73. Memory Usage: 2,690kB