Forums

The Gravity Bong :: Forums :: Gaming :: Screenshot Center
Since Mama tells us it's legal and not spawncamping.... << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 2 [3]
Moderators: Helix, silent, DrakeMegrim, Skyhawk, khamir-ubitch, Dickbut, holyass, GravyTrain, Blast_Tyrant, SoraPiroB, cosmic_marbles, Wolfwarrior27
Author Post
serenissima
Tue Jun 09 2015, 02:00PM

Steam Alias: Epik Kobold
Class: Engineer
Liked 1 times in 1 posts

had I been there . . . they wouldnt have been able to build there . . .

khamir-ubitch
Tue Jun 09 2015, 03:33PM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Class: Medic
Liked 252 times in 114 posts

serenissima wrote ...

had I been there . . . they wouldnt have been able to build there . . .

Came here to say this. Nothing a little well placed demo action couldn't handle. Break ALL them toys.

AntiHick
Tue Jun 09 2015, 05:51PM

Steam Alias: TheAntiHick
Class: Soldier
Liked 3 times in 1 posts

Both of them use short circuit khamir. Your explosives wouldn't make it out of spawn.

Mama
Tue Jun 09 2015, 07:33PM

Steam Alias: Mama
Class: Pyro
Liked 38 times in 25 posts

Actually, I'd like to see that in action. Khamir/Med vs. Choggs in hayloft.

TheChoggs
Tue Jun 09 2015, 08:47PM

Steam Alias: The Choggs
Class: Engineer
Liked 4 times in 1 posts

Halvus wrote ...

I'll just say this. Its more demoralizing than anything else. I dont WANT to lead my team to victory after this has happened. By the time this has occurred, hes occupied the bridge for a while already so no one has left the base.

Its great that you are awesome at Engineer Choggy, but i simply would not do that. To me personally, anything past the hay room is just unsportsmanlike.

I have hesitated saying anything because you're cool and you are just doing you. I get it, but at the same time I can share its something i simply wouldnt do, out of respect for the other team.

That's cool, thanks man, you are right; it's impolite at best. We don't do it habitually, but are just having fun with it now since we just realized it is permitted. But when we are facing a really tough enemy team, where we are under constant assault, it's extremely satisfying to sneak in and pull this stunt. Just did it tonight after fending off about 10 waves of coordinated attacks by fatty+medic with spy support and demo bombs flying in. Oh and offensive huntsman sniper.

cosmic_marbles
Tue Jun 09 2015, 10:20PM

Steam Alias: cosmic_marbles
Class: Pyro
Liked 99 times in 44 posts

Well, I'm super impressed, but it's the Choggies so I don't know that I am really surprised. If anyone could get there, they could. LOL

I think it's spectacular that you got there and built it. Sometimes, it's cool when the impossible becomes possible.

Now, don't do it again.

khamir-ubitch
Wed Jun 10 2015, 04:45PM

Steam Alias: [BonG] Dr. KhAmiR M.D.
Class: Medic
Liked 252 times in 114 posts

AntiHick wrote ...

Both of them use short circuit khamir. Your explosives wouldn't make it out of spawn.

You don't always spawn in the same room

Will I come from straight? Will I come from battlements? Will I come from spiral? Will I come from grate?

WHO KNOWS!?

[ Edited Wed Jun 10 2015, 04:46PM ]
Korben Dallas
Wed Jun 10 2015, 07:01PM

Steam Alias: Korben Dallas
Liked 40 times in 13 posts

I could sneak from the crate and do my thing... and a spy could do the rest... who knows?! but i was in blu that night... it was a fun night.

BiGTeX
Sat Jun 20 2015, 06:59PM

Steam Alias: bigtex1313
Class: Scout
Liked 0 times in 0 posts

ha

vahn0100
Wed Jun 24 2015, 06:11PM

Steam Alias: Vahn0100
Liked 9 times in 6 posts

Personally, I have exactly 0 issue with this. If a couple of engies manage to make it into main spawn and get a full setup, that means someone isnt paying enough attention. And an engi setup in main spawn is surprising easy to take down when you have 1 spy run out there and start sapping it. Then you just have the entire spawn come out and play

Go to page  1 2 [3]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
The Gravity Bong Community Forums
Render time: 0.0891 sec, 0.0185 of that for queries. DB queries: 73. Memory Usage: 2,686kB